Page 259 of 314 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 3138

Thread: ♛⚽️2017/18 English Premier League ⚽️♛ Man City are Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    Top three players whose transfer value has increased the most during the last 6 months (CIES Football)
    1. Mohammed Salah (Liverpool) + €74.7m
    2. Ederson (Manchester City) + €74.4m
    3. Leroy Sane (Manchester City) + €63m
    doucoure ille ... mooparude value 5 million il ninnu oru 40 million aaittundavum..

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    G Neville: ?McTominay, Rashford and Lingard all played today. Not many managers would have given McTominay a chance today after Monday night. Mourinho is showing faith in the youth team. There was entertainment today and excitement in the way United went forward.? #mufc [Sky]

#MUFCAcademy
    G Neville ...when he saw Man Utd line-up vs Liverpool

"If I was Jurgen Klopp I?d be happy seeing the Manchester United team as the front four might have a bit of a go, which would suit Liverpool."

David silva one of the best players in premier league history... i think he never made to the pl team of the year... such a shame.....

pundits-nekaal kashtavaa pre/post match press conferenceil britainile top newspapersile sports correspondents chodhikkunna chodyangal... theera nilavaaram illaatha chodyangal... athuvechu nokkumbo spanish journos, german journos okke team formation, strategies okke base cheythu chodhikkum... britishukaarude chumma manushyane vadi aakunna chodyangalaa...
    Everybody needs Masala ..to sell

I think both G Neville and Carragher are really good at analysis .... had seen that many times on MNF (Monday Night Football on Sky Sports UK) ..and are spot on most of the times
    May be they hadn't been their best during their playing times ....that doesn't mean they didn't have enough knowledge of the game and are not supposed to do pundit job
    Had seen analysis of Ruud Gullit and he is very good ( Yes he was one of the best during his playing days )
    ..had seen Rio Ferdinand and Scholes on BT Sports UK as pundits ...they are criticizing Man Utd and Mourinho like anything ...targeting Pogba

Quote Originally Posted by bens View Post
    David silva one of the best players in premier league history... i think he never made to the pl team of the year... such a shame.....
    Yes , the most underrated player in the Premier League history
    Sublime and silky touches all over

Out of the remaining 8 games, Manchester City needs to win just 3 of them to clinch the title.
    Manchester City's Vincent Kompany eyes title-clinching win at Etihad
    Manchester City skipper Vincent Kompany says winning the title against local rivals United would be a "once in a lifetime opportunity"

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Yes , the most underrated player in the Premier League history
    Sublime and silky touches all over
    http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...in-record-time

ozil reached fastest 50 assists in league took 20 less games than silva to reach there ...i think both cesc and ozils assists rate are incredible considering the quality of strikers we have ..

Everybody needs Masala ..to sell I think both G Neville and Carragher are really good at analysis .... had seen that many times on MNF (Monday Night Football on Sky Sports UK) ..and are spot on most of the times May be they hadn't been their best during their playing times ....that doesn't mean they didn't have enough knowledge of the game and are not supposed to do pundit job Had seen analysis of Ruud Gullit and he is very good ( Yes he was one of the best during his playing days ) ..had seen Rio Ferdinand and Scholes on BT Sports UK as pundits ...they are criticizing Man Utd and Mourinho like anything ...targeting Pogba
    have seen his. yes he talks sense. ennaalum mudiyokke vettiyappo pazhaya aa shouryam poyapole... edo ithu inganalle, athe ithu inganaa, edo ithu inganaano anganalle, athe anganaa... oru vazhakozha type ozhukku samsaaram... vere chilarundu, parayunnathu aana blunder aanelum, anyaaya conviction aayirikkum... chilappo thonnum chiripikaan konduvannekkunnathaanennu....

Manchester City's Vincent Kompany eyes title-clinching win at Etihad Manchester City skipper Vincent Kompany says winning the title against local rivals United would be a "once in a lifetime opportunity"
    ippo ellaarum abu dhabiyil sheikhnte eenthapazham kazhichondirikkuvaa... friday uefa draw real alle barca alle bayern kittiyaa, thirichu oru varavundu... something poya somethingne pole... unitedil jayikkuvo illiyo ennu appo kaanaam...

Banned

G Neville ...when he saw Man Utd line-up vs Liverpool

"If I was Jurgen Klopp I?d be happy seeing the Manchester United team as the front four might have a bit of a go, which would suit Liverpool."
    karymai suit cheithila enne ullu ..