Page 268 of 314 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 3138

Thread: ♛⚽️2017/18 English Premier League ⚽️♛ Man City are Champions

Forgetting all the woes of this season with this victory......

PogBoooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm.............

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 4EVER View Post
    Forgetting all the woes of this season with this victory......

PogBoooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm.............

Sanchez toooo !! Pretty much created all three goals

Banned

Has to be a massive source of pride for #mufc that four academy players were involved in a derby. Two started, two came on and another on the bench.

Banned

Emotions!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Banned

Chelsea drew vs Westham

Breathing space for united

Hopefully we make top four 🖖

Chelsea drop points. Liverpool 3 wins away from securing top 4. Hopefully Chelsea can do a favor by dropping points again.
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

Banned

Academy 😍😍😍💪💪💪

Banned

Respect, Guardiola

Football is a results business and the result was not good,? he said. ?Jose was right, I was not right, it?s simple like that.

But what I would say is I would like to correct that, to improve these kind of situations.

?But what happened in the first-half is what has happened all the season. The opponent is good. Alexis (Sanchez), (Paul) Pogba, (Jesse) Lingard, (Romelu) Lukaku, these kind of players are good players and we cannot deny that.

?They have ability from nothing to create chances. But we saw in the first-half and the last minutes, when you have two one against ones and the Gundogan chance, at 3-0, 4-0 the game is over. But at 2-0 the game is never over, especially here in this league."

It?s difficult for our mood not winning.

?I came here in the first half to try to do what we?ve done all season, but maybe it?s not enough to win at Champions League level or the Premier League.

?If that?s so I will have to recognise that I?m not good enough or the way we want to play is not able to do that, but I don?t think so because of what we?ve done this season.

?I like to watch my team, the way we play this season and the way we played in the first half, but when you play against Liverpool or in Europe when you have that momentum. You have to close the door. And we didn?t close it.?

Former referee Keith Hackett: "If you want proof of why no English referee will be represented at this summer’s World Cup finals in Russia, look no further than Martin Atkinson’s performance at the Etihad on Saturday. Ashley Young should already have conceded a penalty in the first half for a handball, but his challenge on Sergio Aguero in the second half was not only a nailed-on penalty, but also a definite red card for the United player." [Telegraph]

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    Former referee Keith Hackett: "If you want proof of why no English referee will be represented at this summer’s World Cup finals in Russia, look no further than Martin Atkinson’s performance at the Etihad on Saturday. Ashley Young should already have conceded a penalty in the first half for a handball, but his challenge on Sergio Aguero in the second half was not only a nailed-on penalty, but also a definite red card for the United player." [Telegraph]

Ithallaathe 3 Goals concede cheythene patti onnum parayaan ille