Page 52 of 314 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: ♛⚽️2017/18 English Premier League ⚽️♛ Man City are Champions

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    seems like your revenue-proportion theory were all a bogus. you think FB & watsaap comprise the whole world.
    you hate city, agreed. making stupid baseless allegations is the only thing you can do. jealousy cry baby stuff.
    truth is, accept it, you fear competition. you want united to be a one-frog in a well club.
    grow up. inform me when you have something sensible to say.

Bartomeu , “Qatar and Abu Dhabi, two countries that have two clubs. If Bayern [Munich], [Manchester] United, [Real] Madrid or Arsenal buy a player, you know [the money] comes from football. But these two clubs distort the market.”

Tebas , “This is when the football clubs have competitive advantage not coming from the club itself. PSG and Manchester City and in the past from Chelsea.”

Klopp " “There are clubs that can pay fees like that – Manchester City and PSG. Everyone knows that,I thought Fair Play was made so that situations like that can't happen. That's more of a suggestion than a real rule. I don't understand that. I don't know how it happens"

Mourinho : "
    before, the giants were the powerful ones economically, and now there are small clubs in terms of prestige and history who are giants economically"

Arsenal’s business plan was based on their hopes that FFP would level the financial playing field.

Wenger "
    We continue to run our business with the resources we create. They [other clubs] can put a hundred or two hundred on top. It is always like that. Maybe it will change one day.”"

Rummenigge some years back
    “I recommend that Uefa should think of harsh punishments, otherwise there will be no financial fair play.
    Let’s take the example of Manchester City. How does it work when you write about 200 million (194.9m) loss?

“The working group of the Uefa is required here to establish strict penalties. Some clubs want leniency, but in the final analysis, only the exclusion from the international competitions or the non-licensing for the European competitions or Champions League place (is appropriate.)”

Rummeniege in 2017,
    "More consistent punishments should have been enforced, if necessary testing whether clubs would have taken legal action against UEFA at the European Court of Justice.
    "A lot of clubs wouldn't have dared to."

"more controlled and rational competition" in football.
    "It's important that the ECA now tries with FIFA and UEFA, and also with the players union FIFPro, to work out criteria to make the whole thing a little more rational once again,"

"Football must retain its roots. Everyone has to play their part, including the clubs."
    I believe it’s important, and I mentioned this there - Financial Fair Play was introduced in 2010. FFP is a bonus, not a malus [i.e. a good thing, not a bad one], and I believe it is now a good moment to install FFP 2.0. That’s what we’ve discussed with UEFA over the past days and weeks, because, simply put, the situation has changed over the past 7-8 years. The financial framework has changed, the transfer fees have changed, and accordingly we have to adapt it somewhat, and then put the clubs on what one might call a more rational, understandable course.

Wenger

"For me, it is the consequence of the ownerships and that has completely changed the whole landscape of football in the last 15 years," Wenger told reporters.

"Once a country owns a club, everything is possible. It becomes very difficult to respect the financial fair play because you can have different ways or different interests for a country to have such a big player to represent a country."

Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas

he said he had serious reservations about whether or not financial fair play (FFP) regulations worked.
    "I am not an anti-PSG figure," Aulas said. "However, with the signing of Neymar, PSG's budget is at around €700m.
    "
    As the club does not generate revenue to the height of such expenditure, this will unbalance an economy that was already struggling in the first place.With all due respect to FPP, since Michel [Platini] left UEFA, they have lost one of its greatest defenders.
    "If FFP is no longer a preventative measure in Europe, the state must be able to step in and take the decisions to check and verify where the funding for these sorts of things came from."

UEFA's report on club's financing patterns, sponsorship deals and other commercial aspects,
    the connection between Etihad Airlines and Manchester City assumes importance because, in simple terms, an inflated sponsorship deal covers operational losses and allows the club to violate the FFP policy of only spending as much as you earn.

PSG's 125m per year agreement with the Qatar Tourism Authority, however, is likely to raise eyebrows at UEFA, given the fact the club is owned by Qatari business interests.

UEFA general secretary Gianni Infantino .
    "Everyone, including PSG, know they have to demonstrate [the deals] are without cheating and that will be submitted to panels. We have a regulation which speaks about fair value of deals and the fact that a related party cannot just inject money into a club directly or indirectly,"

You can keep a blind eye to all of this

Last edited by perumal; 10-03-2017 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    JMB..Tebas are all cry babies kandalum kandilla enn nadikan ningale polulavarke patu What was the revenue for mancity to spend millions on players when they were bought by abudhabhi. Is mancity having the highest revenue to spend even more than the top clubs like real n manutd??? Over the last few years has Mancity been first in revenue atleast once for them to be the most spending club in europe?? Revenue proportional huh??
    like i said, inform me when you have something sensible to say.

You can keep a blind eye to all of this
    you fear competition. simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Santi View Post
    man city psg oke bakki ullavarekalum 100x rich clubs aavunathu oru level playing field illathe aakum ennu thonunilla.. there was never a level playing field to begin with ..spain germany il okke ithepole thanne alle onno rando kings um bakki oke daridravasikalum ..... manu fans nte issue eniku thonunnathu lokathile thanne richest club il ninnu manchster le polum richest club allathai ennathavum.. chelsea takeover time il ithepole kore peru paranjuirunnu sustainable alla fans illa ennokke ..pakshe after a decade chelsea fans base um finance um europe le mattethu super club ne match chyunthu pole aai ..roman nte involvement oro kollavum koranju varikayanu ...roman poyalum chelsea will remain a force .. city de avasthayum ithe pole aavum ... within 10 15 years they will be huge fanbase and big commercial deals and everything to become a modern superclub ...
    ithu thannaa prashnam... silent neighbours ennokke fergie kaliyaakki... randu vattam title eduthappo kuru potti...
    some united fans just can't city as an adversary around the corner. pazhaya prathaapathil thudaranam... vere aareyum valaraan anuvadhikaruthu...

Banned

ithrem peru accuse cheithath apo chummathavumalle

open the gas...get the players...sugar daddies adopted clubs

ithrem peru accuse cheithath apo chummathavumalle open the gas...get the players...sugar daddies adopted clubs
    i am talking about you. you fear competition from City. simple.

Banned

ee accusations ne pati marupadi onumilale avidem ividem thodathe angu mungikko

Banned

i am talking about you. you fear competition from City. simple.
    fear city is a good rival juz like Chelsea , Liverpool, tottenham and arsenal!! athre ullu

ee accusations ne pati marupadi onumilale avidem ividem thodathe angu mungikko
    kure smiley idunnathallaathe sensible aayittu enthelum ningalu ithuvare paranjo... pinne enthonnu accusation.... grow up dude...

fear city is a good rival juz like Chelsea , Liverpool, tottenham and arsenal!! athre ullu
    then face us on the field rather than cry like a baby with lame accusations...