Page 52 of 557 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152552 ... LastLast

Thread: ★║KURUP║★DQ★Indrajith★Srinath★MTown's AllTime4thHighestGrosserWW★80Cr&Counting★ATBB

Yeh Realistic aayittulla oru padam thanne aanu Sreenathil ninnum pratheekshikkunathu like his debut film with DQ.

Aa familyum vere onnum paranjilla - avarkku releasinu munbu padathinte preview kananam ennu mathrame paranjulloo athu nyamvumaanu

Quote Originally Posted by Abin thomas View Post
    Athinu ah family case koduthathinu kuzhapam onnum njn paranjillalo. Controversy undakunnallo ennalle chodhichath. Exceptional case ayit kanan kazhiyilla.similar matters munpum ipozhum undayikondirikkunnu. glorify cheytho ennu padam kandale ariyan pattu.

Sreenadhil viswasam und.pulli angane oru mass setupil padam conceive cheyan chance kurava.Dq also over mass items kanikkan vendi inne vare padam cheythitilla.ah oru confidence und. Ini glorify cheythal ath mosham thanne anu.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by vishnu vardhan View Post
    What is cruel about it? He said there is no mention of chacko in it ?
    The news article clearly says that they have sent notice to view the movie before it hit theatres to ensure that Neither Chacko is defamed nor kurup is glorified for the act.

We may be just film viewers, fans or fanatics, but for them, it was a part of their life, an incident which shattered and altered their life for ever. Don't you think the filmmakers have a moral obligation to them to ensure that the family is emotionally unharmed?

So when a family sends a notice to film makers for this, note that their requirement is to view the movie in advance to the theater release, calling it as " paisa medikkanulla udaip" is cruel, to put it lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by pvnithin View Post
    The news article clearly says that they have sent notice to view the movie before it hit theatres to ensure that Neither Chacko is defamed nor kurup is glorified for the act.

We may be just film viewers, fans or fanatics, but for them, it was a part of their life, an incident which shattered and altered their life for ever. Don't you think the filmmakers have a moral obligation to them to ensure that the family is emotionally unharmed?

So when a family sends a notice to film makers for this, note that their requirement is to view the movie in advance to the theater release, calling it as " paisa medikkanulla udaip" is cruel, to put it lightly.
    I do not think they will show chako in negative shade or give a positive shade to kurupp it will be mainly about the investigative part concentrating on the kurup get away which may be glorified for cinematic reason .., it is about kurupp and not about chacko .., chacko is just a link ..,, get it

I do not think they will show chako in negative shade or give a positive shade to kurupp it will be mainly about the investigative part concentrating on the kurup get away which may be glorified for cinematic reason .., it is about kurupp and not about chacko .., chacko is just a link ..,, get it
    It might be true. Aayikkotte. I am just saying the point of view of Chacko family is completely justifiable in wanting to view the movie. Hence they sent a notice. But calling that move, a dubious one, to extort money is pitiful. That was my whole point. Hope you understand.

It might be true. Aayikkotte. I am just saying the point of view of Chacko family is completely justifiable in wanting to view the movie. Hence they sent a notice. But calling that move, a dubious one, to extort money is pitiful. That was my whole point. Hope you understand.
    A cat and mouse game.. last kuruppine police aarum ariyathi thatti ennu annel pwolikum

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Aivin Alex View Post
    A cat and mouse game.. last kuruppine police aarum ariyathi thatti ennu annel pwolikum

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
    enkil kurup nte family case kodukkum

Exactly the same point of view as mine

ha ha ha chavatha kurpettane konnu ennu paranju........

Avasanam padam release avumbol original Kurup chettan prathksapedo???

oru multiplexil irunnu original Sukumarakuruppu Kuruppu padam kanunnu? engine undu polikkille
    Quote Originally Posted by Saathan View Post
    enkil kurup nte family case kodukkum

Quote Originally Posted by frincekjoseph View Post
    ha ha ha chavatha kurpettane konnu ennu paranju........

Avasanam padam release avumbol original Kurup chettan prathksapedo???

oru multiplexil irunnu original Sukumarakuruppu Kuruppu padam kanunnu? engine undu polikkille
    What an idea .,,, out of box great thinking.....
    VAMOS ARGENTINA
    VAMOS MESSIVAMOS MARADONA
    http://fat.gfycat.com/FinishedGenuineGar.webm

Angien sambavichu koodayka onnum illa...... may be in a different get up, other country all are possible

What an idea .,,, out of box great thinking.....