Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: ✪⚽️ 2017/18 La Liga ⚽️✪ : Barca crowned Champions

Default Standings

Isco Disco show, this season first home won at Bernabeu
    Vamos Espana

was painful to watch barca yesterday...
    have never seen barca players strain so much...
    lack of strategy & game-plan is forcing players to rely heavily on individual talents...
    valverde should be removed soon, new players need to bought in...

Barcelona have announced that the club will be closed on Tuesday as they take part in a Catalan strike called for by Table for Democracy.
    No players will report to training on Tuesday, while the youth teams will also be allowed to stay at home.
    The strike has been called after a referendum on Catalan independence ended in chaos and violence on Sunday.

Pep Guardiola has expressed his disappointment that Barcelona were made to play Las Palmas behind closed doors on Sunday, amidst an emotionally charged referendum on Catalan independence.
    The Manchester City manager spent 17 years at Barca as a player, before managing the club to untold success between 2008 and 2012.
    Guardiola also played seven times for Catalunya, and has repeatedly urged the right of the region's populace to decide if they to secede from Spain.

Pique offers to resign from Spain team amid Catalan referendum violence
    An emotional Gerard Pique offered his resignation from the Spain national team following a day in which the Catalunya region was engulfed by violence between referendum voters and police.
    The world was shocked on Sunday by footage of Spanish national police striking out at protesters across the region, with some of the bloodiest clashes occurring in Catalan capital Barcelona.
    "If the coach or any director of the Federation thinks that I am a problem for the national, I will step aside before the World Cup," the defender, visibly moved by the day's events, told reporters at the final whistle.
    "It has been a very hard game to play, the worst experience of my professional career.
    "I am and I feel like a Catalan and today I am proud of the people of Catalunya.
    "We are not a minority, there were millions of us. We are not the bad guys, we just want to vote."

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    was painful to watch barca yesterday...
    have never seen barca players strain so much...
    lack of strategy & game-plan is forcing players to rely heavily on individual talents...
    valverde should be removed soon, new players need to bought in...
    Valverde isn't that bad , but things are not working for some reason , yes the team relying heavily on Messi ( Vere bright spots onnum kaanunnilla ) . Neymar's departure oru void undaakkiyittundu ...it was a shock ....I think much more than when Figo left for Madrid. Mothathil body language oru sukhamilla , kali kaanaanum oru chanthamilla ....enghineyo jayikkunnu ...Januaryil aare vaanghum ? ini Coutinho varumennum thonnunnilla
    After International break an away match vs Atletico Madrid waiting , will be a stern test

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Valverde isn't that bad , but things are not working for some reason , yes the team relying heavily on Messi ( Vere bright spots onnum kaanunnilla ) . Neymar's departure oru void undaakkiyittundu ...it was a shock ....I think much more than when Figo left for Madrid. Mothathil body language oru sukhamilla , kali kaanaanum oru chanthamilla ....enghineyo jayikkunnu ...Januaryil aare vaanghum ? ini Coutinho varumennum thonnunnilla After International break an away match vs Atletico Madrid waiting , will be a stern test
    maybe you are right. valverde might not be bad. but for me, this sudden dip in their performance is irritating. yes, neymar has left but most of these players were here before neymar. when i watch, valverde seems to be the only visible change and he has failed to instill a vigor into the team. i feel pity for the guy, great opportunity, dream job, star players, he might be doing his best but the result is just not there. 7 wins are in no way a compliment to the way barca is playing now. timo werner from leipzig would be a good addition to the club.