Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: ✪⚽️ 2017/18 La Liga ⚽️✪ : Barca crowned Champions

Default Spanish King's Cup (Copa del Rey) - Quarter Final (2nd Leg)

Wed , Jan 24 , 2018
    11:30pm IST Alaves (1) v Valencia (2)

Thu , Jan 25 , 2018
    02:00pm IST Real Madrid (1) v Leganes (0)

Fri , Jan 26 , 2018
    02:00pm IST Barcelona (0) v Espanyol (1)

Real Madrid's poor domestic season hit a new low as they were knocked out of the Copa del Rey after losing to Leganes at the Bernabeu.

The European champions led 1-0 from the quarter-final first leg.
    Javier Eraso levelled the scores on aggregate before Karim Benzema restored Real's aggregate lead.
    Brazilian midfielder Gabriel hit Leganes' winner as the visitors advanced to the semi-finals on the away goals rule.

Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane took full responsibility for the failure as his team were shockingly eliminated from the Copa del Rey by Leganes on Wednesday night, with the manager admitting his job was now on the line in the looming Champions League last 16 tie with Paris Saint Germain

Philippe Coutinho is in line to make his Barcelona debut after being included in Ernesto Valverde's squad for Thursday's Copa del Rey game against Espanyol at Camp Nou

Barcelona took their spot in the semi-finals of this season's Copa del Rey after overturning a 1-0 first-leg deficit to beat derby opponents Espanyol 2-1 on aggregate following Thursday's 2-0 triumph at the Camp Nou.
    Philippe Coutinho made his Barcelona debut off the bench on a night where Luis Suarez and Lionel Messi's first-half goals proved sufficient for La Liga's leaders to move into the Copa's last four.

Default Week 21 , Fixtures

vs

Sat , Jan 27 , 2018

01:30am IST Athletic Bilbao v Eibar
    05:30pm IST Leganes v Espanyol
    08:45pm IST Valencia v Real Madrid
    11:00pm IST Malaga v Girona

Sun , Jan 28 , 2018
    01:15am IST Villarreal v Sociedad
    04:30pm IST Deportivo v Levante
    08:45pm IST Ateltico Madrid v Las Palmas
    11:00pm IST Sevilla v Getafe

Mon , Jan 29 , 2018

01:15am IST Barcelona v Alaves

Tue , Jan 30 , 2018
    01:30am IST Celta Vigo v Betis

All Matches Live on Sony Ten 2 & Sony Ten 2HD

7. Likes Perumthachan liked this post

Barca's toughest match of the season so far ...came back from 1-0 down to beat Alaves 2-1
    Alaves were excellent defensively and in counter-attacking...but they are currently 17th in the league

Default League Table

Default Spanish King's Cup (Copa del Rey) - Semi Final (1st Leg)

vs

Thu , Feb 1 , 2018

02:00am IST Leganes v Sevilla

Fri , Feb 2 , 2018
    02:00am IST Barcelona v Valencia

Banned

Asked about the importance of Neymar returning to play back in Spain's top flight, Tebas told Cadena Ser radio: "For La Liga, I agree it is [important]. I don't know where he would go. But how am I going to say no?

"One thing is to say that it doesn't affect La Liga so much and the figures are there to prove it and another is to say that I don't want one of the best players. Just as I would love to have [Manchester City manager] Pep Guardiola and [Manchester United manager] Jose Mourinho back coaching in Spain. It's a spectacle to have those two coaches, I would like to have them. But that's not to say that we can't grow the same way without them."

http://www.espn.com/soccer/spanish-primera-division/story/3365006/neymar-return-important-for-la-liga-president-javier-tebas