Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TIYAAN - My Review

Default TIYAAN - My Review

Started of well...the intention was clear...To show the difference between Real Hindiusm and todays most happening irritation...Sangi-ism ...Athinu vendi build cheytha 2 characters um both Indrajith and Murali Gopi's were well written and established...its an old concept of good vs evil, but the concept of belief and religion is used as a tool here...perfo wise Indrajith was too gud and Murali was convincing...baaki north teams nte casting um nannaayittund...Prithvi only had 2 or 3 scenes here and that too very brief ones...overall a good 1st haf...

2nd haf started of well...Prithvi de flashback ile intro okke nannaayi eduthittund...and the character build up was also conceived well...pakshe orupaadu potential undaayirunna character and rest of the flashback portions half baked aayi thonni...polichadukkaan paakathinu undaayiraa track pettenn theertha pole aayi...as a result Indrajith nte character nu kittiya aa strength Prithvi de character nu illaand poi...may be because of that the rest of the film was just okay...climax portions oru sugamilla...still ee aalklaare patikkana aaldaivangalude real business motivation um fake identity um okke oru vidham nannaayi kaanichittund...best thing was extreme matha braanthukale thechottikkumbolum genuinity of religions nannaayi paranj poittumund..

Perfo wise ellaavarum nannaayittund...Indran got more scenes to perform and he did very well...Prithvi de role valare potential ullathaayirunnelum half baked aayi thonni...still he has given the character a believability..Murali Gopi um decent aayi cheythittund...baaki supporting characters um nannaayittund ...Direction was impressive, ingane oru serious issue kai kaaryam cheyyunnathil he showed maturity...Dop kidukkiyittund..chila long shots in 2nd haf okke and art direction also needs a special mention...ellaam athysham originality thonnikkunna work...Dialogues ellaam spaarr aayittund...Songs valiya mecham illelum bgm as usual Gopi polichu...

Overall oru above average fare , which had potentials to become a way better film with many commercial elements...writing onnoode njerikkamaayirrunnu, esp in 2nd haf...

3/5

Coming to the box office chances, this isn't a film with great potential in that and if it works happy for their efforts getting rewarded...

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thanks aadhil .good review macha

Sent from my SM-A800I using Tapatalk

Thanks da , kidu review

Thanks for the review

Thanks for the review

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    തിയറ്റർ അടച്ചിട്ട് ഹൗസ്ഫുൾ ബോർഡ് തൂക്കുന്ന താരമല്ല, തിയറ്റർ
    നിറച്ചിട്ട് ഹൗസ്ഫുൾ ബോർഡ് തൂക്കുന്ന താരമാണ് മമ്മൂക്ക

thank you.

Thanks bhai..ellarkkum ore abiprayam anallo..Padam rekshapedo enne appo kandariyanam..mmm

thankz macha

Sent from my SM-J100F using Tapatalk
    MEGASTAR KA MEGA FAN

Thanxx

Haneef Mohammed nu eniyum kathirikendi varum.......... ee potential vachonum BO il raksha pedilla ena thonanne.... if any miracles happen happy for the team den...
    only something extraordinary can survive high budget movies....

bdb Good review Man............ Thanks ........