Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: INDIAN Football - Thread for Indian Football Fans

GOKULAM FC should change their name to play in the i-league.
    Company names are not allowed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    GOKULAM FC should change their name to play in the i-league.
    Company names are not allowed.
    Nannayi..nalla vrithiketta perarnu

3. Likes Leader liked this post
    Banned

I-League: Gokulam FC gets direct entry

Gokulam FC has won a direct entry for the Hero I-League. The bid evaluation committee of All-India Football Federation (AIFF), which met in New Delhi, decided to award the Kerala-based Sree Gokulam Group the right to field a team in the Hero I-League from 2017-18 onwards.Gokulam FC, which was launched with much fanfare earlier this year by Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan, will be based in Kozhikode and will probably play its home matches at the Corporation Stadium. Gokulam FC becomes the first team after State Bank of Travancore (SBT) from Kerala to figure in the league. SBT played three seasons.
    AIFF general-secretary Kushal Das welcomed Gokulam FC’s entry into the I-League and expressed hope that the club will ignite an interest among football fans of Kozhikode.
    The Hero I-League CEO Suando Dhar said that the entry of Gokulam FC will open a new market for the league in Kerala, where fans are passionate about the game.

Gokulam get direct entry into the I-League

The Kerala-based club have made the cut for a direct berth into the country’s top division league…
    The All India Football Federation (AIFF) handed a direct entry into the I-League to Kerala’s Gokulam FC on Wednesday. This was after the AIFF Bid Evaluation Committee met in Delhi to evaluate the documents of Gokulam and Ozone FC.
    The club was launched earlier this year by the Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan amidst much fanfare and play their home games from Manjeri. However, they have now been asked by the AIFF to shift base to Calicut where they will most probably make the Corporation Stadium their home ground.

The General Secretary of the India FA, Kushal Das welcomed Gokulam with open arms. "It gives me great pleasure to welcome a new Kerala team from Sree Gokulam Group to the I-League from the 2017-18 season. I hope the club would be able to ignite the passion of Kerala football in Calicut where they will be playing from", he commented.
    The 2017-18 edition of the I-League is scheduled to start in November this year. Gokulam met all criterion mentioned in the bid document including the financial part wherein the club has to provide a bank guarantee of Rs.100 crore.

"We would like to congratulate Sree Gokulam Group on winning the bid. It has been our endeavor to have corporate teams come into the I-League and the team from Kerala will open a new market for the league," opined I-League CEO Sunando Dhar.

He added, "It will be beneficial to both the Hero I-League as well as Indian football. I amm sure the passionate football fans of Kerala will be delighted to have a team of their own."

Banned

Phase 3 ticket sales for FIFA u17 world cup are open...25% discount available on ticket prices during this phase..

http://www.fifa.com/u17worldcup/orga...86708445383318

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    Nannayi..nalla vrithiketta perarnu
    But home matches ellam Manjeri and Kozhikkode anennu.

EKM and TVM kalichale oru all Kerala support varoo.

Team name idumpozhum athu manassil kandu cheythal kollam - FC Kerala, Kerala FC, Kerala United - something like that.

Banned

But home matches ellam Manjeri and Kozhikkode anennu.

EKM and TVM kalichale oru all Kerala support varoo.

Team name idumpozhum athu manassil kandu cheythal kollam - FC Kerala, Kerala FC, Kerala United - something like that.
    Malabar FC anenu ketu..not sure

8. Likes BangaloreaN liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    Malabar FC anenu ketu..not sure
    i-league 2nd division kalikkunna oru Malabar United FC undu, chilappol issue aavum.

Banned

Manutd prodigy angel gomes named in the u17 world cup squad for England ... the first player born in the 2000s to make a PL debut

Others include teen sensations jadon sancho and foden

fifa u17 aarum kaanunnille.... nzl0 turkey 0...

kali kaanan valare thucham aalukal maathram
    Uske Kathl par mein bhi chup tha meri baari ab aayi
    Mere Kathl par aap bhi chup ho Agla number AApka hein....