Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Heroes of FK ♥️♥️♥️ (Kerala Floods)

Default Heroes of FK ♥️♥️♥️ (Kerala Floods)

Kerala is recovering from its worst catastrophe that has hit us in our memories

When the whole state joined hands to make us beautiful again there were some from within us who worked their hearts to make us proudly say

FKians were there somewhere within crowd lending their helping hands.

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk
    Is love just a never ending dream....?

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Panoli /@Bilalikka Rules

Our biggest hero ❤️

From collecting all the funds to running around amidst the heavy downpours to make sure that every penny reached the affected.

Last edited by Saathan; 08-20-2018 at 05:58 PM.

Bilalikka rules aano panoli.....

Ivard ellam fk id kodi paraa. Alathe njangal egana manasilakune

6. Likes yathra, Oruvan1 liked this post

a big salute to all heroes Bilalikka

donate cheytha ellavarkkum big thanks cheyathavar cheyuka... nammal iniyum kara keriyittilla...

namude FK members/Twitter team num oru ellam vilichu confirm cheythanu pala info um ittirunne (from overseas + india)
    Last edited by Saathan; 08-20-2018 at 09:13 PM.

8. Likes yathra liked this post

1-2 Divasam koode kazhinjittu ee thread polippikkaam...LOTS TO SAY

10. Likes yathra liked this post

Default Heroes of FK ♥️♥️♥️ (Kerala Floods)

Quote Originally Posted by GaniThalapathi View Post
    Kerala is recovering from its worst catastrophe that has hit us in our memories

When the whole state joined hands to make us beautiful again there were some from within us who worked their hearts to make us proudly say

FKians were there somewhere within crowd lending their helping hands.

I was planning to start a thread as well.
    At times we think of ourselves that we are nothing but a group of idiots who waste their time on fanfight and other filmy discussions. But last few days proved that we are not like that and what we could do using social media as a platform. Eventhough I couldn?t actively participate in much i could witness the effort and dedication taken by our members to face the biggest calamity our state faced. I would like to thank sincerely to everyone who contributed to our relief fund collection, specially for non members, who were just twitter followers. @BILALIKKArules a big salute for him for doing all the purchase and sending with the money, and he has account of each and every single rupee he used. Also not to forget @Harijith and @Manoj also for their efforts from the southern side of kerala.
    Next group is a team who always needs a praise, not just in any special occasion, our twitter team
    But during the last few days they were working at their prime and i have seen him online all the time whether its day or night and we are indebted to @4EVER.
    Along with @josemon17 he was working relentlessly to coordinate all the help requests coming through various persons groups and paltforms to rescue teams and were able to save many lives. I don?t have any words to describe how they performed with the helps of others. But it didn?t stop there, now they are coordinating with the camps to identify shortage and supplies and personally verifies them and ensure what the camp needed is done. Again a special thanks to @LOLan @B I L A L and others.
    Then the people on ground - what to say
    There is our @Firoz annan who came from Andaman and from the very next morning he is in camps and coordinating with our social media team to ensure supplies to camps. Also a big thanks to @Vivek pala @thumbikuttan @arunthomas and @gani who were on the ground from day1 with all kind of help and our dearest member @Devarajan Master who was working in hopsitals looking after the injured. You people are simply great.

I just mentioned the names of people i know more or what i have seen in social media groups where i was active. But i am sure each and everyone of us would have done most of these things in your place or in your circle. A big big thanks to everyone from Team FK. We are proud of you guys...
    #UnitedWeStand
    #WeShallOvercome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by veecee; 08-21-2018 at 01:26 PM.
    Today's Gold rate: https://www.gold.co.uk/gold-price/gold-price-today/

Today's exchange rate: https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/

Today's Drishyam final collection : www.pushpullservice.com

Yesterday @yatra was saying..our name was mentioned in media one channel...
    Oru watsp group ninnu enthoke cheyan pattum en just a week kond namuk patti..eniyum still process going ... Ee fanfight ninnu upari..manushyark vila nalkunna oru group en parayunath kond aanu fk Mattu forum apekshichu otiri munnil nilkunathum...
    Adyam muthal flood vannapol munnot vannu rescue en oru swaram munnot vechath @4EVER thanne aanu..sarikum he was and is the leader in social media platforms..pinne ipo nadakunna oro relief pravarthanagalum munnil Ulla panu,Hari,Bilal,Firoz bhai, lolan, saamy..jishnu bhai..lots..otiri peru..fk orikalum theerila...ee paltform poyalum.. relationship enn kanum..thanne urappikam

13. Likes yathra, Saathan liked this post

ഇതു നമ്മുടെ സ്വന്തം കമ്മത്ത്* അണ്ണൻ ❤❤❤

15. Likes LOLan, Bilalikka Rules, VinuVerma, yathra liked this post

👏👏👏👏👏

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk