Thread: 💃 Dancing Dad 💃 Salman Khan 💃 Remo D'Souza 💃 Jacqueline Fernandez 💃

Red face 💃 Dancing Dad 💃 Salman Khan 💃 Remo D'Souza 💃 Jacqueline Fernandez 💃

Dancing Dad | Salman Khan | Remo D'Souza | Jacqueline Fernandez

Plot

Salman Khan talking about his role in the film had earlier said, “My character, in the film, is a widower, who has a nine-year-old daughter. He has promised his wife that he will fulfill every wish made by his daughter. She wants him to participate in a dance competition and enrols his name for it. For the competition, he has to learn to dance. Jackie trains me to do that. Bas dance film karna baaki tha, ab woh bhi kar liya.”
    Last edited by OxY; 07-26-2017 at 11:31 PM.

Salman Khan said, “Yes, Remo’s film will have Jacqueline and me. She’s a superbly talented dancer and she will do a brilliant job,”
    Salman Khan will begin working on Remo D’souza’s movie once he’s done with ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’.

Reports suggested that the film has tentatively been titled Go Daddy or Dancing Daddy. However, Remo denied the reports saying, "We haven't named the film yet," adding that they don't have any clear dates to begin shooting as yet.

A source told a leading daily, "If the team finds a better name, they will use that instead.”
    Well, it would be interesting to know what the title would be.

In the movie, Salman will be seen playing the role of a single father to a teen in the movie while Jackky would play a professional dancer.

All the best.............

Remo D’Souza rejects reports of Varun Dhawan replacing Salman Khan in his dance film

Remo D’Souza has quashed all reports about Varun Dhawan replacing Salman Khan in his upcoming dance-based film. The choreographer-turned-director, who is currently busy with the shooting of Race 3 also starring Salman along with Jacqueline Fernandez, Bobby Deol and Daisy Shah, told indianexpress.com that the report was ‘rubbish’.

It is all rubbish. I don’t know who is even making these news. I am busy shooting Race 3 right now. There are no changes in the film I will be doing with Salman Khan,” Remo told.

Reports began doing the rounds that Remo’s ABCD 2 actor Varun Dhawan had replaced Salman in the dance-based film which the filmmaker would get on to after wrapping up Race 3. This was because of Salman’s “uncertainty” about being part of the project. The report further stated that Salman was reluctant as the film was dominated by dance and he was supposed to play a father. The film tentatively titled Dancing Dad, is about a single dad who takes part in a dance competition to make his nine-year-old daughter happy.