Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adam john-excellent movie

Default Adam john-excellent movie

Kottayam anupama matinee-houseful
    Watched pritvis adam john.i thought it would be tough for this movie to impress audience this onam season as it not an entertainer.But i was wrong.This is the best family movie of this season.it is basically emotional family drama and can be labelled as a thriller also.

Movie starts slowly and becomes highly engaging after pritvis intro.his performance in love scenes could have been better.it doesnt have the charm of say someone like nivin.but once movies starts becoming a thriller stuff he is at his best.though i felt there are shades of 7th day and memories in his acting in this movie.

Interval scenes were good and post interval though there is some lag the preclimax and climax portions were excellent.Narains last dialogue in the movie is very heart touching .

Technically i thought ezra was the recent best but this will match it or may be a notch higher.bgm was awesome.songs were good.direction was classy.performance wise pritvi was excellent.narain was good.rest all were good.heroine was really cute.

To summarise adam john is what we are all craving for,something different,hollywood style making,heart touching family elements,though slow paced ,it is an edge of the seat thriller.

Deserves superhit status.my rating 4/5

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

First review aanu.review ezhuthunna style oonu ariyilla.manasil ulla ashayangal share cheythennu mathram

thanxxxxxxxxxxx nathu
    മേരേ പ്യാരേ...ദേശ് വാസിയോം...യോം...യോം ..യോം ........

thanks.......

Machaane review kolla.... review ezuthi ezhuthi nee vallya oru cinema niroopakan aavatte....
    Ambathooor Singham

Quote Originally Posted by Vamban View Post
    Machaane review kolla.... review ezuthi ezhuthi nee vallya oru cinema niroopakan aavatte....
    Haha. Vamban aashaann nine anugrahichirikunnuu

Quote Originally Posted by Vamban View Post
    haha.thank u

thanks all

Thanxx Bhai

Kaaryam njan oru ikka fan aanenkilum ithupolathe movie kaanumpol prithviyodu huge respect and admiration thonnum.high risk movies at box office like ezra tiyan and now adam.hats off.

12. Likes visakh r liked this post