Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Njandulakude naattil-highly overrated

Default Njandulakude naattil-highly overrated

Kottayam anand-9/9/17 first show
    Status-balcony full.first class 60%

Feel good movies enikku valare ishtapetta oru genre aanu.i liked films like immanuel pranchi and jacobinte swargarajyam.plus the nivin factor and unanimous positive reviews attracted me to this movie.

The films starts off showing nivins family and director tries to introduce each character .The main theme of the movie ie cancer is also revealed to the audience from the first scene itself.The main plot is about how this family deals with the deadly disease.

The plot looks interesting and very relevant in the present scenario especially considering the stigma and misconcepts regarding the disease.Altaf has tried to present this matter in a humor backdrop.But sadly i found the humor part vey dull and annoying.But it might just be my opinion as families around me had a great time enjoying the comedies.

The love track involving nivin is also handled very immature but there is a chance that it might have been done so deliberately not to dilute the main plot.

Coming to performances i thought the only worth mentioning one for me were shanti krishna,saiju kurup and 2 or 3 nos by sharaffudin.Nivin had nothing much to offer and at times it seemed a pale shadow of Umesh,his role in OVS.other actors were just ok.

Positives-shanti krishna-very graceful
    Saiju kurup
    Sharffudin
    The one scene during nivins sisters engagement where he describes his mothers character.that scene had a special feel to it.
    Socially relevant subject
    Enthavo song

Negatives-humour didnt work out for me ennikku aake 2,3 scenil mathrame chiri vannullu.
    Nivin-if u expect something new u will be disppointed

Verdict-strictly average one for me.
    But i think this one is widely considered as the onam winner

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

2. Likes renjuus liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thanks. Same opinion

Quote Originally Posted by fkTrump View Post
    Thanks. Same opinion
    Adivasi opinion.....hahaha
    King is always king 🤴 ...

Thanks nathunarayanan.. Ee padam last week kandhirunnu ... Ettavum mosam nivin movie ayittanu ethu feel chaythathu....... Ipol alukalku nivin movie mathi athum festival season ayathu kondhu ethu chavarum odum.....
    King is always king 🤴 ...

Quote Originally Posted by jeeva View Post
    Thanks nathunarayanan.. Ee padam last week kandhirunnu ... Ettavum mosam nivin movie ayittanu ethu feel chaythathu....... Ipol alukalku nivin movie mathi athum festival season ayathu kondhu ethu chavarum odum.....
    welcome

Quote Originally Posted by fkTrump View Post
    Thanks. Same opinion
    welcome

thanks....

Thanx for the review...

FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Nathu narayanan View Post
    Kottayam anand-9/9/17 first show
    Status-balcony full.first class 60%

Feel good movies enikku valare ishtapetta oru genre aanu.i liked films like immanuel pranchi and jacobinte swargarajyam.plus the nivin factor and unanimous positive reviews attracted me to this movie.

The films starts off showing nivins family and director tries to introduce each character .The main theme of the movie ie cancer is also revealed to the audience from the first scene itself.The main plot is about how this family deals with the deadly disease.

The plot looks interesting and very relevant in the present scenario especially considering the stigma and misconcepts regarding the disease.Altaf has tried to present this matter in a humor backdrop.But sadly i found the humor part vey dull and annoying.But it might just be my opinion as families around me had a great time enjoying the comedies.

The love track involving nivin is also handled very immature but there is a chance that it might have been done so deliberately not to dilute the main plot.

Coming to performances i thought the only worth mentioning one for me were shanti krishna,saiju kurup and 2 or 3 nos by sharaffudin.Nivin had nothing much to offer and at times it seemed a pale shadow of Umesh,his role in OVS.other actors were just ok.

Positives-shanti krishna-very graceful
    Saiju kurup
    Sharffudin
    The one scene during nivins sisters engagement where he describes his mothers character.that scene had a special feel to it.
    Socially relevant subject
    Enthavo song

Negatives-humour didnt work out for me ennikku aake 2,3 scenil mathrame chiri vannullu.
    Nivin-if u expect something new u will be disppointed

Verdict-strictly average one for me.
    But i think this one is widely considered as the onam winner

athu angine thanneyanallo. mohan lal,nivin mnovies are always highly over rated.mean time mammootty,dulquer(mammooottude neagtivity makanilottum undu),prithiviraj movies always under rated.

welcome