Thread: Velipadinta pusthakam - My Point of view !

Default Velipadinta pusthakam - My Point of view !

Watched VP yesterday, coming to the movie story deals with a campus and issues faced by students there, all age old cliches are present two gangs who hate each other, a priest as principle and all so called campus stuff shown from past 20 Yrs in malayalam cinema....

Coming to actors the main lead mohanlal for once failed to deliver his character properly i don't blame him for that bcz we all know how good an actor he is ,the blame should go to laljose and benny for making a second half truly unconvincing, for that all actors where pathetic with there acting in second half, mohanlals transformation near the climax was very Poor which should have been executed better, only bright Spark in the movie was mohanlal salim kumar combination ...

I am utterly disappointed with the making of this movie no real quality in frames no richness whatsoever ,mohanlal at this stage should be doing movies with good production value See for example nivin and prithvi if there movies are Poor also making will be rich audiance wont feel betrayed....

As this is a festive season this Movie might Escape flop Status but its a request to mohanlal Sir please don't come up with these Kind of crap...

2. Likes ClubAns, Saathan liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

thanks...

Thanks for the Review.........