Page 266 of 600 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 5997

Thread: UNDA ✱✱ Mammootty with 4th straight success ✱ 2019 is written in gold for The Phenom✱

Quote Originally Posted by mujthaba View Post
    On the weak side, the film might not work with everyone as it isn't your regular weekend film with the team approaches things uniquely and it also takes time to reach the thriller part as the writer sticks to the drama to build the characters .

let me rephrase this

On the stronger side , the film works big as it is entirely fresh and bears no resemblance with regular so-called weekend movies. The team approaches the film in a unique manner so that it gives effective build up to each characters before it reaches a most inevitable thrilling climax. #Trendsetter

Exactly..ingane parayenda sambhavam weaker side aakki...enthinte kuthi kazhappano......nerathe FK maatram aarunnu Ikka support cheyyunna forum...ippol baakki ullavar positive idumbozhum ivanmar chorichil...(FK ennudesichathu FK twitter teamil ithokke idunna avanmare aanu...)

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Akhil krishnan View Post
    Rajavu Fans Handle

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk
    Recent times oo
    Appo peranbu onum alk ishtapetile😂😂😂

Super Mega Unda👌👌👌

Quote Originally Posted by Mammooka fan View Post
    Recent times oo
    Appo peranbu onum alk ishtapetile😂😂😂
    malayalam aavum udeshichath

Padam kazhinju....Good first half followed by an above average second half. Good casting ...Ellarum nannayi cheythu...Superb Direction n Dop

Quote Originally Posted by Akhil krishnan View Post
    CPC

Eeswaraaaaaaaaaa CpC aa????
    Khalid athile member aano???

Quote Originally Posted by jayan143 View Post
    Etho alavalathi Shaji 藍 藍藍. Avan okke uluppundo? Nalla Padam anenkilum Fanship vidoola.
    sherikkum fanism ozhuvaakki Nutreal aayittu venam Twitteril .. ithorumaathiri ikka padam varumbol maathram -ve sum weeksideum paranju idunnu .. ithupore hatersinum aghoshikkan ... allankile kurye kaalamaayi FK twitterinu ikka films virodhamullathupole feel cheyyunnu ...

FK a big let down :bad:

Quote Originally Posted by mujthaba View Post
    On the weak side, the film might not work with everyone as it isn't your regular weekend film with the team approaches things uniquely and it also takes time to reach the thriller part as the writer sticks to the drama to build the characters .

let me rephrase this

On the stronger side , the film works big as it is entirely fresh and bears no resemblance with regular so-called weekend movies. The team approaches the film in a unique manner so that it gives effective build up to each character before it reaches a most inevitable thrilling climax. #Trendsetter

Quote Originally Posted by Sree Tcr View Post
    Padam kazhinju....Good first half followed by an above average second half. Good casting ...Ellarum nannayi cheythu...Superb Direction n Dop
    Common man /family പടം ഇഷ്ടപ്പെടുമോ ?

Ethavanaylum thottithram anu kanikkunnathu ...