Page 598 of 600 FirstFirst ... 98498548588596597598599600 LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,980 of 5997

Thread: UNDA ✱✱ Mammootty with 4th straight success ✱ 2019 is written in gold for The Phenom✱

Saw the movie yesterday.. Quite an offbeat movie with minimal entertainment value, but.... was never bored for a minute. Good movie with strong sociopolitical undertones. All the actors excelled in their respective roles. Mammotty was in his subtle best. He was superb as the character Mani. Its quite a feat for the movie that the movie collected strongly at the box office with such an offbeat subject and entertainment value (less than 1/3 of Kumbalangi nights). It shows the box office pull of Mammotty. Kudos to the entire team.

But one thing i felt was that the movie didn't feel quite complete, something was missing, like this was not the exact vision of the filmmaker. There was quite a deviation of the tone at the end, though not jarring didn't quite gel with the other portions of the movie. I believe some compromise was done at the film making for commercial purpose.
    "You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That's a part of it."

2. Likes frincekjoseph, roshy liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by pvnithin View Post
    Saw the movie yesterday.. Quite an offbeat movie with minimal entertainment value, but.... was never bored for a minute. Good movie with strong sociopolitical undertones. All the actors excelled in their respective roles. Mammotty was in his subtle best. He was superb as the character Mani. Its quite a feat for the movie that the movie collected strongly at the box office with such an offbeat subject and entertainment value (less than 1/3 of Kumbalangi nights). It shows the box office pull of Mammotty. Kudos to the entire team.

But one thing i felt was that the movie didn't feel quite complete, something was missing, like this was not the exact vision of the filmmaker. There was quite a deviation of the tone at the end, though not jarring didn't quite gel with the other portions of the movie. I believe some compromise was done at the film making for commercial purpose.
    👍👍👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. ഉണ്ട എന്ന ഫില്മിനെ തണ്ണീർ മത്തൻ ആയി വരെ compare ചെയ്തവർ ഉണ്ട്

Quote Originally Posted by roshy View Post
    Thanks. ഉണ്ട എന്ന ഫില്മിനെ തണ്ണീർ മത്തൻ ആയി വരെ compare ചെയ്തവർ ഉണ്ട്
    I don't think there is a comparison to this movie's box office performance. I would categorize this movie as an offbeat/parallel movie or a mainstream movie with an offbeat approach (considering the genre, setup, lack of songs etc). And as such, this might be the highest grossing movie of its kind in the new millennium.
    "You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That's a part of it."

7. Likes roshy liked this post

yeah..i dont think anyone will watch it for a second time...no entertainment at all..

Nirbaghyasal theateril ninnum kanan pattathe poya movie........

ഇന്നലെ ഒരു fb പോസ്റ്റ് കണ്ടു ,ഉണ്ട മൂവി പ്രൊമോഷനിൽ ഇക്കയും ഖാലിദ് രെഹ്*മാനും സംസാരിക്കുമ്പോൾ
    ഉണ്ട എന്ന മൂവി യുടെ രാഷ്ട്രീയം ഖാലിദ് രെഹ്*മാനോട് interviewer ചോദിച്ചപ്പോൾ ഇക്ക ചാടി കയറി,
    ഉണ്ടയിൽ ഒരു രാഷ്ട്രീയവും ഇല്ലെന്നു പറഞ്ഞു ആ question divert ചെയ്തെന്നു .ഉണ്ട പോലെ വ്യക്തമായി
    രാഷ്രീയം പറഞ്ഞ ഒരു മലയാളം പടം അടുത്തിറങ്ങിയിട്ടില്ലെന്നും ഒരു വിഭാഗത്തിനെ വെറുപ്പിക്കാതിരിക്കാൻ
    ആണ് ഇക്ക അങ്ങിനെ ചെയ്തത് എന്നൊക്കെ പറഞ്ഞു കൊണ്ട്.

Theateril poyi kanatathil nirasa thoniya padangalil onnamathu.

What a Movie............. Oru Offbeat/Award ganathil pedumayirunna ee movieyee Kahlid & Ikka vere oru thalathilekku maatikalanju athum atinte contentil oru comprmiseum varuthaathe.......

Ellavarudeyum abhinayam onninu onnu mecham...................
    Aaro ivide paranjirunnu chila samayangalil lag undennu. Angine oru lagging enikku feel cheythilla.

Anwar Rasheed aanu ithu produce cheythu release cheythirunengil ithu Box Officil albudhangal sristichene..............

A Brilliant Cineme (4.5 / 5)

12. Likes ABE, hakkimp, roshy liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by roshy View Post
    ഇന്നലെ ഒരു fb പോസ്റ്റ് കണ്ടു ,ഉണ്ട മൂവി പ്രൊമോഷനിൽ ഇക്കയും ഖാലിദ് രെഹ്*മാനും സംസാരിക്കുമ്പോൾ
    ഉണ്ട എന്ന മൂവി യുടെ രാഷ്ട്രീയം ഖാലിദ് രെഹ്*മാനോട് interviewer ചോദിച്ചപ്പോൾ ഇക്ക ചാടി കയറി,
    ഉണ്ടയിൽ ഒരു രാഷ്ട്രീയവും ഇല്ലെന്നു പറഞ്ഞു ആ question divert ചെയ്തെന്നു .ഉണ്ട പോലെ വ്യക്തമായി
    രാഷ്രീയം പറഞ്ഞ ഒരു മലയാളം പടം അടുത്തിറങ്ങിയിട്ടില്ലെന്നും ഒരു വിഭാഗത്തിനെ വെറുപ്പിക്കാതിരിക്കാൻ
    ആണ് ഇക്ക അങ്ങിനെ ചെയ്തത് എന്നൊക്കെ പറഞ്ഞു കൊണ്ട്.
    ithoru political movie aayi enikku thonnyilla,
    india ude ,specilally kerala thinte ettavum valiya sapam aai thonniyttullathu the most corrupted bureaucracy in the world. athanu ivideyum kanichirikkunnathu, ethu party bharichalum sadharanakkaranu kumbilil kanji ennu paranjathu pole .swathanthryam kitti 70 years aayttum innum north lokke sadharanakaranu oru voice um illa, avide oru democracy um illa pothu ve ee corrupted aaya udyogastha muthalai mare most political parties nu polum pediyanu ennanu njan manasikaiyittullathu, nattu karku olla nalla nalla ethrayo rastreya theerumanagal ivanmar ndappil varuthathe vechukondirikknnu. rashtreeya prabhuddmaya ee kochu keralathil polum e sreedharan e pole ollavar kochi metro ettedukkathirkkan chila ias officials yathoru oliyum marayumillathe kalicha kalikal nammal kandathalle, nanam kettum panam nedikkondal nanaked a panam theerkum ennalle

Banned

#Unda Final World Wide Update

Kerala - ₹15.9cr

ROI - ₹1.65cr

Overseas - ₹7.93cr ($1.152M)

Final World Wide Gross - ₹25.48cr

https://twitter.com/MoviePlanet8/sta...508960256?s=19

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

15. Likes BangaloreaN liked this post