Page 9 of 242 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: ═▶●NEERALI●◀═ ★●Mohanlal●★Ajoy Varma●★Moonshot Entertainment●★

bro Don David chorinjathalla...ayal lalettan hater um alla...ivida ulla ikka fans il eniku respect thoniya chilaril oral aanu Don...Nalla movie aaruda anengilum moopar nallath ennu thanne parayar und..
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. sunny View Post
    athu sheri. enit?

vere viseshams enthelum?

please promote good movies, Mammooty movies especially
    Everything is backwards now, like out there is the true world, and in here is the dream.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by udaips View Post
    Oru city based suspense thriller aanenkil kollaam... Ethu language-ilum edukkan pattiya type movie... Allathe Malayalathil mathram cheyyaan pattunna type oru story aanenkil ee crew-ne vechu enthakumo entho... kooduthal details varumbol ariyaam...
    Road movie aanu genre ennu evdo vaayichu. Thriller may be a part of it.

ഇതിലും ഗസ്റ്റ് റോൾ ആണൊ ആവ്വോ?

ഫുൾ ലെങ്ത് റോൾ എന്നൊക്കെ ആദ്യം കേട്ടിരുന്നു;ചിലപ്പോൾ സ്ക്രീൻ സ്പേസ് കുറവായിരിക്കും

Do not carry the experience of life as a wound - let it become wisdom. The harder life has been on you, the sooner you should become wise

Last edited by varma; 01-22-2018 at 09:13 PM.
    Do not carry the experience of life as a wound - let it become wisdom. The harder life has been on you, the sooner you should become wise

Quote Originally Posted by varma View Post

kidukkiyallo..guest role aano pakshe ?

As per producer Lal sir full movie und.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    kidukkiyallo..guest role aano pakshe ?
    ആവില്ല ഭായ്..1-2 മീഡിയ റിപോർട്സിൽ ഞാനും ഗസ്റ്റ് റോൾ എന്ന് കണ്ടിരുന്നു,പക്ഷെ റിയൽ സിനിമാസ് പറയുന്നതായിരിക്കും ശെരി.. ഏട്ടൻ ഫുൾ ലെങ്ത് റോളിൽ എന്നാണ് പ്രൊഡ്യൂസർ എല്ലാവരോടും പറഞ്ഞിരിക്കുന്നത്,ഏട്ടന്റെ സിനിമ എന്ന രീതിയിൽ ആണ് ഫേസ്ബുക്കിലും അദ്ദേഹം പടം പ്രൊമോട്ട് ചെയുന്നത്

11. Likes kevin liked this post

?Hi Friends, as you all know I'm currently in Mumbai, at the shooting location of my new film directed by Ajoy Varma and Produced by Santhosh T Kuruvilla under the banner of Moonshot Entertainment. I'm happy to share that I'm playing the central character of the film which is packed with a lot of action and adventure all throughout. I'm delighted today to share with you all the first look poster of this thrilling action movie.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Likes varma liked this post