Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: INDIAN ll◄║╝Kamal Hassan ■ Kajal Aggarwal ■ Shankar ★╝In Cinemas JUNE 2024★╝

Success Of Vikram & Brand Kamal Haasan Is Good News For Indian 2

The blockbuster film ‘Vikram’ has revived the Tamil film industry and brought cheer to trade folk. More importantly, it has reaffirmed the brand value of its lead star Kamal Haasan as a force to be reckoned with, even at his age of 67.

The biggest winner of the above two phenomena, however, is the long-delayed film, ‘Indian 2’. It is common knowledge that the sequel to the 1996 film has been languishing in developmental hell since long. But the success of Vikram and brand Kamal Haasan has infused new vigour and enthusiasm for Indian 2, for all stakeholders combined.

The film has also received a shot in the arm by the coming on board of Udhaynidhi Stalin of Red Giant Movies as co-producers. Lyca Productions are the original producers of Indian 2. Red Giant Movies had also bankrolled Kamal Haasan’s Vikram.

As per credible sources in the Tamil film industry, Indian 2 will resume shoot from September 13 itself. Kajal Aggarwal, rumoured to have left the project, is also back on board Indian 2, and will resume shooting from September.

From the looks of it, Indian 2 is back on track, and how!

And all because of a monster hit called ‘Vikram’!

Indian 2 is the sequel to the 1996 blockbuster hit ‘Indian’. It has Kamal Haasan reprising his role from the original. Kajal Aggarwal, Siddharth, Rakul Preet Singh, Bobby Simha, Priya Bhavani Shankar and Jisshu Sengupta are the new cast added to the sequel. Much-in-demand composer Anirudh Ravichander has composed the music of Indian 2. Shankar Shanmugam is back on board to direct the sequel to his 1996 hit.

https://www.binged.com/news/success-...-for-indian-2/
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

5. Likes kevin liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Bhai View Post
    Budget kooti kooti avasanam producer thendum.... (Cmon use your brain!! NF varghese FIR.gif)

Just Shankar things.
    Producer Lyca already mooku kuthi! This looks like an oppikal plan to recover some money atleast. Lyca has already spent 180 crores on this project. Sankar remuneration is rumoured at 40 crores. So ithu enganeelum release cheythaal, minimum orru bumper opening guaranteed. Some money is better than a 180 Cr write-off! DQ was in discussion for this project, I think producers finally went with Siddharth.

Banned

Banned