Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Solo - My Review

Banned

Default Solo - My Review

Solo is an Anthology movie and as expected it meet the satisfaction throughout and Bijoy Nambiar deserves an applause for such a daring attempt.
    There are four stories and each stories where entirely different from everyone .

1) World Of Shekar - An above average script is thoroughly presented with keen and resulted in a feel good romantic even a heartbreak moment .Dhansika is good and did well .Soubin has less screen presence but he maintained with oneliners.Dulquer at it's best with his character .Bgm is good.

4/5

World of Trilok-
    A revenge story which is executed well and has a soul to the picturisation .Good DOP and BGM .It has a good script and even the dialogues were too touching .

4.5/5

World Of Shiva - The best amongst the whole which is a gangster move having a brilliant script and brilliant execution.Loved it well but actress shruthi's dubbing fell apart .Dulquer has a different shade of acting skills in this .

5/5

World Of Rudhra - A weak script followed by unusual presentation makes the move a bit letdown especially in climax scenes.Even the audience voice comes out to cheer from that scenes.Disappointed 20 minutes .

1/5

In whole it's a must watch movie for those who see movies seriously ,if you are gonna with entertainment then skip it !!!

Dulquer is amazing and making improvement from one to another .

Verdict-Average to Hit
    Rating -3.75/5
    Theatre-Manjeri Sreedevi Cine palace
    Status -40 -50 persons

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

2. Likes VinuVerma, Saathan liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Don David View Post
    Solo is an Anthology movie and as expected it meet the satisfaction throughout and Bijoy Nambiar deserves an applause for such a daring attempt.
    There are four stories and each stories where entirely different from everyone .

1) World Of Shekar - An above average script is thoroughly presented with keen and resulted in a feel good romantic even a heartbreak moment .Dhansika is good and did well .Soubin has less screen presence but he maintained with oneliners.Dulquer at it's best with his character .Bgm is good.

4/5

World of Trilok-
    A revenge story which is executed well and has a soul to the picturisation .Good DOP and BGM .It has a good script and even the dialogues were too touching .

4.5/5

World Of Shiva - The best amongst the whole which is a gangster move having a brilliant script and brilliant execution.Loved it well but actress shruthi's dubbing fell apart .Dulquer has a different shade of acting skills in this .

5/5

World Of Rudhra - A weak script followed by unusual presentation makes the move a bit letdown especially in climax scenes.Even the audience voice comes out to cheer from that scenes.Disappointed 20 minutes .

1/5

In whole it's a must watch movie for those who see movies seriously ,if you are gonna with entertainment then skip it !!!

Verdict-Average to Hit
    Rating -3.75/5
    Status -40 -50 persons

Thanks ethanu show....
    King is always king 🤴 ...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jeeva View Post
    Thanks ethanu show....
    Noon show !!!11:30 am
    Devaki cinemaxil Manjeri 10 :am nu show undaarnnu ,adhukondaayirikkum ivide aalu kuranghadh !!

4/5

World of Trilok-

4.5/5

5/5

1/5

Verdict-Average to Hit
    Rating -3.75/5
    Status -40 -50 persons

thanks bhai ennanu kande

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    thanks bhai ennanu kande
    Inna kandey !!!! Innaley Wife veettilaarnnu Mangalore ,so innale kaanaan pattiyilla!!

Noon show !!!11:30 am
    Devaki cinemaxil Manjeri 10 :am nu show undaarnnu ,adhukondaayirikkum ivide aalu kuranghadh !!

Ee wom vachu 10 manikonnun arum pokumennu thonnunilla regular timenu thanne alu varu.....thanks
    King is always king 🤴 ...

thanks.....

Thanks for the Review.........

Inna kandey !!!! Innaley Wife veettilaarnnu Mangalore ,so innale kaanaan pattiyilla!!

thanks bhai to confirm oru bholoka choriyan ee status first dayil anennu akki atha confirm cheythe

thanks...