Page 535 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 354354855255335345355365375455856351035 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 15027

Thread: ⚔️MaManGaM⚔️ Mega★MaMMooTTy's Magnum Opus ►M Padmakumar►Venu►BaTTLe beGins TomorroW

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Veiwer11 View Post
    Bros ee charcha dayavu cheythu fanfight threadil continue
    cheyyuu please quote in fanfight.

nalla updates okke aayi pokunna thread aake alamb aayi

its the biggest project thread of mammooka

aarenkilum ingot quote cheythaal thanne copycheythu fanfightil reply kodukku
    Admins ne tag cheithat onum varanilla..online vannoru modan unda title ne chorinjond irippa @Saathan

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Happy birthday padmakumar ❤️❤️
    All the best for mamankam

We all know that superstars in our country are revered for the stature they have achieved. And the same is with the Malayalam superstar Mammootty. The actor is still giving one hit film after the other even though he has been in the industry for over four decades. With more than 400 films in his expansive filmography, Mammootty is still known to be very grounded especially when it comes to his work.

When we recently met the megastar at the set visit of his film Mamangam which is touted to be one of the most expensive films ever made in Malayalam cinema, he was extremely modest about his achievements. We asked him about a statement where he said that he was not able to judge himself as an actor and he elaborated on that saying, ?I do not think that I will ever be able to do that. And I think it is because I am still struggling to be good at my job. I am not happy with what I am doing. I think that I can try harder and better myself.?

Now isn?t that a fresh breath of air to see a superstar of his calibre being so humble about his work

'Mamangam' is one of my favourite movies, says actor Mammootty

By - TNNJun 19, 2019, 18:26 IST

humburgerIconhumburgerIconhumburgerIcon
    Movies
    GET APP
    locationsearch
    Live Video
    WATCH
    Vice President addresses Parliament

Mammootty's upcoming multi-lingual movie, 'Mamangam' will soon wrap up the shooting. The actor reveals that the movie will be one of the most memorable and special movies in his career. In an interview, the actor revealed that the movie is very close to heart and possibly the most memorable movie for him. The actor also added that he has also put all the effort for the movie. Claimed as the biggest movie in the career of actor Mammootty, the movie is completing its final schedules.

Movies
    GET APP
    locationsearch
    Live Video
    WATCH

Mammootty's upcoming multi-lingual movie, 'Mamangam' will soon wrap up the shooting. The actor reveals that the movie will be one of the most memorable and special movies in his career. In an interview, the actor revealed that the movie is very close to heart and possibly the most memorable movie for him. The actor also added that he has also put all the effort for the movie. Claimed as the biggest movie in the career of actor Mammootty, the movie is completing its final schedules.

World's No. 1 WeightLoss Product (Now In India) - Order Now
    Ad: Nutralyfe
    As the movie is multi-lingual, the whole nation is excited for the release of period drama, 'Mamangam.' Directed by M. Padmakumar, ' Mamangam' is claimed to be the biggest project in the life of actor Mammootty. After 'Kerala Varma Pazhassi Raja' this is the second time, actor Mammootty is becoming a part of a period flix. The movie is also one of the biggest movies ever made in Malayalam. Venu Kunnappilly is bankrolling the project under the banner of Kavya Films. The movie tells the tale of the warriors of Valluvanadu, who plot to defeat the Zamorin rulers.
    Actor Mammootty plays the lead role of a fiery ?Chaaver? (warrior). The movie tells the story of Mamankam festival, that that used to happen back in the historical period. Actor Prachi Tehlan is playing the female lead. Actor Kaniha and Anu Sithara will also be seen playing pivotal characters. Actor Unni Mukundan is also essaying a pivotal character, Chandroth Panicker in the movie. Ace cinematographer, Manoj Pillai is cranking the lens and Shankar Ramakrishnan will be crafting the adapted screenplay and dialogues. M Jayachandran will be handling the music and Mohandas has roped in as the art director. B-Town music composer Sanchit Balhara is handling the background score. The action sequences are choreographed by Sham Kaushal. Actors Sudev Nair, Manikuttan, Siddique, Tarun Raj Arora, Abu Salim, Sudheer Sukumaran, and many others are also part of the cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbasskool View Post

Movies
    GET APP
    locationsearch
    Live Video
    WATCH

Movies
    GET APP
    locationsearch
    Live Video
    WATCH

World's No. 1 WeightLoss Product (Now In India) - Order Now
    Ad: Nutralyfe
    As the movie is multi-lingual, the whole nation is excited for the release of period drama, 'Mamangam.' Directed by M. Padmakumar, ' Mamangam' is claimed to be the biggest project in the life of actor Mammootty. After 'Kerala Varma Pazhassi Raja' this is the second time, actor Mammootty is becoming a part of a period flix. The movie is also one of the biggest movies ever made in Malayalam. Venu Kunnappilly is bankrolling the project under the banner of Kavya Films. The movie tells the tale of the warriors of Valluvanadu, who plot to defeat the Zamorin rulers.
    Actor Mammootty plays the lead role of a fiery ?Chaaver? (warrior). The movie tells the story of Mamankam festival, that that used to happen back in the historical period. Actor Prachi Tehlan is playing the female lead. Actor Kaniha and Anu Sithara will also be seen playing pivotal characters. Actor Unni Mukundan is also essaying a pivotal character, Chandroth Panicker in the movie. Ace cinematographer, Manoj Pillai is cranking the lens and Shankar Ramakrishnan will be crafting the adapted screenplay and dialogues. M Jayachandran will be handling the music and Mohandas has roped in as the art director. B-Town music composer Sanchit Balhara is handling the background score. The action sequences are choreographed by Sham Kaushal. Actors Sudev Nair, Manikuttan, Siddique, Tarun Raj Arora, Abu Salim, Sudheer Sukumaran, and many others are also part of the cast.
    Ikkek confident anenkil film vere level enn artham

7. Likes Tigerbasskool liked this post

Vellinakshathrathil featurum, parasyavum okke undallo ee weekil..
    Promotion ippozhe peak levelil aanallo

Ella arthathilimulla Unda vijayathil Kuru pottiyolichu, mamankam threadil thanne chaver porattam nadathan vanna chila annanmarum, avarkku kuzhaloothan vanna chila manasika rogikalum ellaam aayudham vechu pinthirinjodiyo..?

Dayavayi atharakkare ivide ini avaganikkuka..

Quote Originally Posted by Raja Sha View Post
    Ella arthathilimulla Unda vijayathil Kuru pottiyolichu, mamankam threadil thanne chaver porattam nadathan vanna chila annanmarum, avarkku kuzhaloothan vanna chila manasika rogikalum ellaam aayudham vechu pinthirinjodiyo..?

Dayavayi atharakkare ivide ini avaganikkuka..
    angane nokkiyaal ivide kure NANMAMARANGAL poothulunju pokumallo annaa.....
    nalla vruthikku ithilum VALIYA kurukkal
    LUCIYIL pottichavanmaare angottu paranju tharatte...avarkku marakkuda pidicha kurachu RAAYA maareyum....
    thread alambaakumbol eduthu FAN FIGHTIL idaan aanu MODanmaaru....

Shriya

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

FK SULTHAN

pazhassirajayude one of the main positive aayirunnu ilayaraja music and onv lyrics .....

ee padathinte lyrics , music okke aaran ?