Page 533 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 334334835235315325335345355435836331033 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,330 of 15027

Thread: ⚔️MaManGaM⚔️ Mega★MaMMooTTy's Magnum Opus ►M Padmakumar►Venu►BaTTLe beGins TomorroW

Ayyo age limit kayinju poyi😭😭😭

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by aashiq1 View Post
    Ee social media yughathil lekhanam okke eyuthu na pillerokke kaanumo?
    Ell?am pubgm tiktokm kalich nadakkunndavm

Sent from my SM-M205F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by twist369 View Post
    Ee social media yughathil lekhanam okke eyuthu na pillerokke kaanumo?
    Ell?am pubgm tiktokm kalich nadakkunndavm

Sent from my SM-M205F using Tapatalk
    valla short film.festum vechaal mathiyaayriunnu...chaaakara vannene...chaakara ...

Quote Originally Posted by Champion View Post
    Complete actor ennum complete actor thanne. Athin oru maatavum illa. I always felt ettan never needed great characters to show his acting greatness. But i do hope he does some great characters once in a while. Chila movies matram mumbil vechal ellam ellarum marakkum enn vicharicho? 2013 - 19 was a horrible period for ikka. Family audience vare ikka movies nu athikam pokathe time. On the other side, verum 20 crore potential ulla malayalam industry kku 150 crore potential kanich koduthu ettan. ithokke ningalde kannil onnum pedilla. ippo kurach nalla line up of movies nte confidence alle ningalk. Athokke onnu irangette. Let mamangam give malayalam industry a genuine 200 crore. Allengil Marakkkar or L2 ilude ettan thanne athum edukkum.
    LOL.. Characters are made great by Men who perform them in a great way.. As you claim he is a complete actor(not just you he claims himself) then he should have the capability to do the so term Great characters where he lack that skill by a great mile.
    Let The Carnage Begin

Yes, Lalettan complete actor aanenna karyathil samshayamonnumilla.. pulli great characters cheyyunnillelum chila saada padangalil lalettan brilliance act um aayi varunnille? eg:- aa karachil scene in velipadu.. ho.. asadhya performance aayirunnu..

Complete actor ennum complete actor thanne. Athin oru maatavum illa. I always felt ettan never needed great characters to show his acting greatness. But i do hope he does some great characters once in a while. Chila movies matram mumbil vechal ellam ellarum marakkum enn vicharicho? 2013 - 19 was a horrible period for ikka. Family audience vare ikka movies nu athikam pokathe time. On the other side, verum 20 crore potential ulla malayalam industry kku 150 crore potential kanich koduthu ettan. ithokke ningalde kannil onnum pedilla. ippo kurach nalla line up of movies nte confidence alle ningalk. Athokke onnu irangette. Let mamangam give malayalam industry a genuine 200 crore. Allengil Marakkkar or L2 ilude ettan thanne athum edukkum.

7. Likes ACHOOTTY liked this post
    Banned

Championu cup kodukkooo

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

https://www.facebook.com/15015185801...2847596692788/

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Some points he has

Quote Originally Posted by SyroMalabarNasrani View Post
    Some points he has

Watching it for the first time.. Almost all the things this guy told are the naked truth.. The range of Mammoottys acting caliber is unchallenged in Malayalam till now.. And I am pretty sure his Saga will last atleast 50 years from now.. The generation yet to come who loves cinema will be discussing about the roles he done and as Malayalees they will be proud that they had an Actor who can be categorized in the league of World class actors. Like Alpacino, Brando, Nazarudeen shah whose fame and acting levels are discussed now, this man MAMMOOTTY will be living across generations... The True Legend. Malayala cinema Lokathinu endanenu kanich kodutha Nayakan.. Our Mammookka.. This is why I always believe the Fanship I choose was always right.
    Let The Carnage Begin

Quote Originally Posted by Young Mega Star View Post
    Watching it for the first time.. Almost all the things this guy told are the naked truth.. The range of Mammoottys acting caliber is unchallenged in Malayalam till now.. And I am pretty sure his Saga will last atleast 50 years from now.. The generation yet to come who loves cinema will be discussing about the roles he done and as Malayalees they will be proud that they had an Actor who can be categorized in the league of World class actors. Like Alpacino, Brando, Nazarudeen shah whose fame and acting levels are discussed now, this man MAMMOOTTY will be living across generations... The True Legend. Malayala cinema Lokathinu endanenu kanich kodutha Nayakan.. Our Mammookka.. This is why I always believe the Fanship I choose was always right.
    Very well said

lal is talented too.. but he is nowhere near

13. Likes Young Mega Star liked this post