Page 680 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 1805806306706786796806816826907307801180 ... LastLast
Results 6,791 to 6,800 of 15027

Thread: ⚔️MaManGaM⚔️ Mega★MaMMooTTy's Magnum Opus ►M Padmakumar►Venu►BaTTLe beGins TomorroW

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Young Mega Star View Post
    Ellarum avarude abhipraya swathanthriyam ullavaralle.. Let every one share their thought. If some one expects a bahubali let them do.. If another expects a Pazhassi or Ovvg let them.. Allathavar Mamangam oru puthiya movie treatment Ena nilayil kanate... Alland avarodoke Mamangam veroru movie yum ayit compare cheyaruth, angane kanaruth ingane kanaruth enonum parayenda avashyamila.. As it's a period movie and especially from Mammootty even fans or viewers may compare it or gonna watch with a mindset of his previous classics. As the period/historic - war type movies are something not much uncommon as of earlier days every one expect a quality which is in visual treat than of other elements(keeping in mind the storyline).

As a fan of Mammootty and especially with his historic avatars I do expect something big from Mamangam.. Let it meet up my expectations and for me I am a die hard of fan of him because he satisfies my expectation of a movie/acting. Let's see everything in a positive way and give the movie a a grand festive releases as 10 years back of what Pazhassi had.
    Athinonnum ippo samayam illa.. venel kurach avalokanangal nadathi veruppikkaam !!!

If everyone is moving with ifs and buts ... me too will join the party.. pinne negative aavaruth ID hack cheythoo ennonnum chodhichu vararuth.. Don Thudanga !!!

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Don David View Post
    Athinonnum ippo samayam illa.. venel kurach avalokanangal nadathi veruppikkaam !!!

If everyone is moving with ifs and buts ... me too will join the party.. pinne negative aavaruth ID hack cheythoo ennonnum chodhichu vararuth.. Don Thudanga !!!

Trailer വരുന്നതിനു മുൻപ് thread 1000 page മറിയണം 😀

they need to release a more appealing trailer with more of mammooka to generate more hype, in my opinion.

Read many posts now, i was busy to reply on all posts !!!

So here is my explanation to everyone !!!

As i said earlier, Mamangam is not another bahubali 1 or Bahubali 2 or KGF chapter 1 or any epic movies we saw, Mamangam has its own space and that will be known to everyone as "Mamangam" itself, not its like a bahubali or so and so...

Mamangam film is the story of trade festival named Mamangam or Mahamakam !!! The film explains the features of mamankam festival and the politics behind it and hence the conyroversies leads to a battle.. and how this battle is important for the so called chavers. The plot then says from the point of chavers with two different timelines between 12 years.

Movie will be a visual treat with enough of actions including war scenes, good melody songs, well choreographed Mohiniyattam, Lead actors performances, emotional bonds in between characters... The movie is biggie with its production value so as the final output too...

And about the promotions... Lets ready to get shocked !!

And for fans shows who are making big noises who ever it is, even if its is from the fans official or unofficial.. i have just a one word to you - Third show is Our Fans show !!! If you can make a shiw after third show that will also be treated as fans shows...

There wont be any fans shows from the early morning.... instead you can make a festival show from Early morning !!!

And about release centres.. movie will be releaseing in abiut 450 screens with 1700 plus shows in Day 1 and may or maynot ends up with 1800 plus.

Movie will have a wide release all over the world in about 2000 screens with all 4 versions and out of these 4 versions, Mammookka will dubb himself except for hindi...
    Looking for a Record number of shows in GCC with all versions !!

If you really wanna meet anything please do post !!

Iniyenkilum ee padathine thatvika avalokanathil ninnu oyivakku... You can go for anyother ikka movies which is recently released.

Ithu thanneyaanu enteyum expectations except for fans show. I still believe they may start early morning fans show followed by 3rd and 4th shows..

Read many posts now, i was busy to reply on all posts !!!

So here is my explanation to everyone !!!

As i said earlier, Mamangam is not another bahubali 1 or Bahubali 2 or KGF chapter 1 or any epic movies we saw, Mamangam has its own space and that will be known to everyone as "Mamangam" itself, not its like a bahubali or so and so...

Mamangam film is the story of trade festival named Mamangam or Mahamakam !!! The film explains the features of mamankam festival and the politics behind it and hence the conyroversies leads to a battle.. and how this battle is important for the so called chavers. The plot then says from the point of chavers with two different timelines between 12 years.

Movie will be a visual treat with enough of actions including war scenes, good melody songs, well choreographed Mohiniyattam, Lead actors performances, emotional bonds in between characters... The movie is biggie with its production value so as the final output too...

And about the promotions... Lets ready to get shocked !!

And for fans shows who are making big noises who ever it is, even if its is from the fans official or unofficial.. i have just a one word to you - Third show is Our Fans show !!! If you can make a shiw after third show that will also be treated as fans shows...

There wont be any fans shows from the early morning.... instead you can make a festival show from Early morning !!!

And about release centres.. movie will be releaseing in abiut 450 screens with 1700 plus shows in Day 1 and may or maynot ends up with 1800 plus.

Movie will have a wide release all over the world in about 2000 screens with all 4 versions and out of these 4 versions, Mammookka will dubb himself except for hindi...
    Looking for a Record number of shows in GCC with all versions !!

If you really wanna meet anything please do post !!

Iniyenkilum ee padathine thatvika avalokanathil ninnu oyivakku... You can go for anyother ikka movies which is recently released.

Simple aayi oru chodhyam

Keralathil atleast drishyam collection vettikkanulla stuff indo? :p
    Be careful not to choke on your convictions.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by roshy View Post
    Trailer വരുന്നതിനു മുൻപ് thread 1000 page മറിയണം 😀
    Shremikkaam

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kocherukkan View Post
    they need to release a more appealing trailer with more of mammooka to generate more hype, in my opinion.
    They will release a trailer which is promising and it will be a trailer that wont mislead.. chumma hyoe kettaan vendi trailer irakkiya athu filminu negative aayi badhikkum... so filmil ninnu expect cheyyuna tharathil ulla trailer irakkum..

Pinne hype.. athokke venu promotioniloode kettikollum... you just wait and see

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rajamaanikyam View Post
    Ithu thanneyaanu enteyum expectations except for fans show. I still believe they may start early morning fans show followed by 3rd and 4th shows..
    Dont expect much on fans shows...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
    Simple aayi oru chodhyam

Simple aayi oru utharam.. iam not a staffoli !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
    Simple aayi oru chodhyam

Simple aayi mattoru chodyam..

Drisyathinte final authorised kerala collection ethrayanu..??

Ini vettichu kazhinju pathivupole koottipparayaruthu