Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WAR| Hrithik Roshan | Tiger Shroff | 300Cr+

Hybrid View

Default WAR| Hrithik Roshan | Tiger Shroff | 300Cr+

WAR
    Directed by Siddharth Anand. Releasing on Oct 2019

Last edited by OxY; 11-08-2019 at 11:56 PM.

TEASER

TRAILER

Last edited by OxY; 09-06-2019 at 10:08 PM.

Vaani Kapoor to Star Opposite Hrithik Roshan in YRF's Action Entertainer

Vaani Kapoor, the lithe, statuesque beauty, will romance superstar Hrithik Roshan in YRF's next co-starring Tiger Shroff. The talented young heroine Vaani Kapoor is the female lead of what is being called the biggest action spectacle of 2019.
    Confirming this news, director Siddharth Anand says, “While the film is primarily Hrithik vs Tiger, there is only 1 girl in the film who is opposite Hrithik. I was looking for young and fresh energy in the casting and I have found that in Vaani Kapoor.

Vaani had caught the industry’s attention not only with her acting abilities but also with her outstanding dancing skills. Siddharth says, “I have loved Vaani as an actor in both her films and after meeting her I was fully convinced that she is the best girl for my film.”

The yet untitled Republic Day entertainer is set to release on 25th January, 2019.

All the best.............

Tiger Shroff and Hrithik Roshan have read the script and loved it: Siddharth Anand

Siddharth Anand’s next venture features Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff, and the director says the real challenge is getting a story that does justice to both the actors. “It’s the script that plays a crucial role here as both the actors should feel that their roles are good enough and feel secure as well. For the two-hero films, the challenge lies in writing and not casting,” he said.

Anand, who has worked with Hrithik in “Bang Bang”, says once the story was written, Roshan and Shroff were the obvious choice for him. “Both of them respect each other’s talent and craft. It became easy to get them because of their image of a mentor and protege. So it will not be hard to sell this (idea of mentor and protege) to audiences,” he said.

He said both the actors have read their parts and loved it. There is no overlapping for any sort of competition. The film would also star Vaani Kapoor, and Anand feels glad that the “Befikre” actor accepted the offer. “It is a Hrithik-Tiger vehicle and we wanted Vaani for it, and we are glad she said yes to it. It is her ability as a dancer and performer that added value to my scenes. There will be no action sequences for Vaani in the film,” he said.

Post this film, Anand and Shroff will collaborate for the second time for the Indian remake of Sylvester Stallone’s Hollywood film franchise “Rambo”.

Started Rolling