Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aakashamittayi- a must watch

Banned

Default Aakashamittayi- a must watch

Akaashamittayi is a remake of Tamil language drama movie "APPA" directed by Samudrakini where here directed Duo "Padmakumar-Samudrakini".Even though I had watched APPA movie ,I liked it's Malayalam version Akaashamittayi more than its original version .

Jayashankar and Peethambaran ,two man who has family and as neighbours expecting their first child who has their own aspects of how their children should be grown and known to the society even before the birth .After birth both of they helps to grow them on their own aspects where both are different and there from the plot is set.

The movie sets a social relevant commitment towards the audience and which is well presented by the duo directers . Movie has a good script for an engaging presentation and the movie doesn't bores you throughout. Enough space is there for emotions and which is brilliantly presented and we'll supported by the characters played by the lead .

Shajon ,simply made a goosebumps performance ,really deserves a best character actor award for him .
    Jayaram has enough screen presence to perform ,and I can see the confidence in him doing the character ,really happy for him as he did a splendid work here after a long time .
    All the actors and actresses for kids characters is well balanced with emotions and struggling by parts .

Technical departments also saved the movie to become perfection.Movie has got some astonishing dop .
    Good songs and Bgm.

I couldn't find any negatives as iam really gone into the heart of the movie .

It's a must watch movie for all and go for it without any preparations.
    I Donno whether there is any negatives or not ,even if I don't want to text here.

Theatre -Kairali
    Place-Manjeri
    Show-2:30pm
    Status-23 /280
    Rating-( I don't wanna rate this movie,if anyone asks me how it is ,then I will ask them to watch the movie)
    Verdict- May end up as Flop as Villain releases next week ,but I strongly recommend the makers to promote well and to hold till family audiences reaches there ,so that they can make it safe.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thanks bro..ethu type movieyum theateril ninnu kaanaan ningalude bhaagathu ninnulla shremamundallo athinu

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by renjuus View Post
    Thanks bro..ethu type movieyum theateril ninnu kaanaan ningalude bhaagathu ninnulla shremamundallo athinu
    Welcome and it's OHK !!

Thanxx Bhai!!

Thanks Bhai

A good movie should always be promoted...

Thanks for the review .Monday kanum
    MEGASTAR MAMMOOKKA THE FACE OF INDIAN CINEMA 😎😍

Quote Originally Posted by Don David View Post
    Akaashamittayi is a remake of Tamil language drama movie "APPA" directed by Samudrakini where here directed Duo "Padmakumar-Samudrakini".Even though I had watched APPA movie ,I liked it's Malayalam version Akaashamittayi more than its original version .

Jayashankar and Peethambaran ,two man who has family and as neighbours expecting their first child who has their own aspects of how their children should be grown and known to the society even before the birth .After birth both of they helps to grow them on their own aspects where both are different and there from the plot is set.

The movie sets a social relevant commitment towards the audience and which is well presented by the duo directers . Movie has a good script for an engaging presentation and the movie doesn't bores you throughout. Enough space is there for emotions and which is brilliantly presented and we'll supported by the characters played by the lead .

Shajon ,simply made a goosebumps performance ,really deserves a best character actor award for him .
    Jayaram has enough screen presence to perform ,and I can see the confidence in him doing the character ,really happy for him as he did a splendid work here after a long time .
    All the actors and actresses for kids characters is well balanced with emotions and struggling by parts .

Technical departments also saved the movie to become perfection.Movie has got some astonishing dop .
    Good songs and Bgm.

I couldn't find any negatives as iam really gone into the heart of the movie .

It's a must watch movie for all and go for it without any preparations.
    I Donno whether there is any negatives or not ,even if I don't want to text here.

Theatre -Kairali
    Place-Manjeri
    Show-2:30pm
    Status-23 /280
    Rating-( I don't wanna rate this movie,if anyone asks me how it is ,then I will ask them to watch the movie)
    Verdict- May end up as Flop as Villain releases next week ,but I strongly recommend the makers to promote well and to hold till family audiences reaches there ,so that they can make it safe.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-A300F using Tapatalk

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by shivankuty View Post
    Thanks

Sent from my SM-A300F using Tapatalk
    :) :) :)

thanks..