Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ★HOUSEFULL 4★Akshay kumar★Sajid khan★Biggest hindi movie★ Diwali 2019

200 cr. Athinu mathram enna undakaana. Comedy alle.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IndianGooner View Post

Comdy Fantasy

MAMMOOTTY AKKI VIJAY PRABHAS YASH

Quote Originally Posted by IndianGooner View Post

3D oki alojikun undayirikum,, nadiadwala sherikum risk aa edukune..sajid khane vechu.. and that too fantasy..
    hops the script is great..

‘Housefull 4’ with Akshay Kumar Will Go the ‘Baahubali’ Way

Get ready to see Akshay Kumar do a Baahubali.
    Get this. Mumbai’s most successful producer Sajid Nadiadwala is in the mood to do his own Baahubali, and on the same scale too.
    The next instalment of his Housefull franchise intends to not only bring back the ENTIRE congregation of cast members from the three Housefull films, from Akshay Kumar, John Abraham and Abhishek Bachchan to Deepika Padukone and Jacqueline Fernandez, not to mention the hilarious character parts by Chunky Pandey, Rishi Kapoor, etc.

Confirming the same Sajid Nadiadwala says, “Yes, that’s right, we intend to bring back the entire cast from the earlier Housefull films. Of course, Jia Khan is no longer with us. God bless her soul. But all the rest are on.”
    The idea for Housefull 4 came to Nadiadwala in a flash.

“I just thought we’ve seen so many serious intense romantic films on the theme of reincarnation, you know Madhumati, Karz etc… Why not a funny take on punar-janam? That was my idea. I shared it with my story writers. I thought they would take at least a year or two to crack it. But they came up with a terrific plot within no time. So yeah, here we are all set to do a rip-roaring take on reincarnation.”
    Sajid Nadiadwala, Producer

This time Sajid Nadiadwala has brought back Sajid Khan to direct. The two had a fall-out after the first two Housefull films and third segment of the franchise was directed by Sajid-Farhad.
    Nadiadwala believes in letting bygones be bygones.

“We are looking ahead at making the most expensive comedy ever to come from our production house. Housefull 4 will be set in two time zones. One will be in the current times. The other will be set in Baahubali era where all the characters will get into costumes.”
    Sajid Nadiadwala, Producer

The costume era will be shot on the same scale as Baahubali.
    Yes, we will get to see Akshay Kumar riding a chariot in an armour and a headgear shooting arrows.
    That’s a cool thought to hold on to until Diwali 2019 when the film will release
    Last edited by visakh r; 11-07-2017 at 08:40 PM.

The Quint reports that Nadiadwala has confirmed that the whole cast of all three previous Housefull installments will be roped in for this gala comedy. The cast includes Akshay Kumar, Boman Irani, John Abraham, Abhishek Bachchan, Ritesh Deshmukh, Chunky Pandey, Deepika Padukone and Jacqueline Fernandez among others.
    “Yes, that’s right, we intend to bring back the entire cast from the earlier Housefull films. Of course, Jia Khan is no longer with us. God bless her soul. But all the rest are on," he said, as per the same report.
    The same report quotes him as saying "I just thought we’ve seen so many serious intense romantic films on the theme of reincarnation, you know Madhumati, Karz etc… Why not a funny take on punar-janam(reincarnation)? That was my idea. I shared it with my story writers. I thought they would take at least a year or two to crack it. But they came up with a terrific plot within no time. So yeah, here we are all set to do a rip-roaring take on reincarnation."
    The same report states that the next installment of Housefull is going to be an expensive affair with larger than life looks of the actors and historical sets. Nadiadwala has also claimed that Housefull 4 will be the most expensive comedy-drama ever from his production house.
    “We are looking ahead at making the most expensive comedy ever to come from our production house. Housefull 4 will be set in two time zones. One will be in the current times. The other will be set in Baahubali era where all the characters will get into costumes," he said. The same report Akshay Kumar will be seen taking up a warrior avatar for the film.

Stand out padam aayirunnel kooduthal hype aayaane.. Ithippo housefull .. Hmm ennalum Polichirikkum

When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

All the best.............