Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Villain- Good Movie- Its not a thriller

Default Villain- Good Movie- Its not a thriller

Date: 28/10/17 Theatre: Inox Status: Housefull

I liked the movie villain

From the introduction scene of mohanlal its clear that the film has to be viewed from Mathew manjooran perspective.

The personal life of mohanlal is the major plot. Mohanlal investigates a case. Film narrates his life journey through that time he investigates the case.

Absolutely there is no much cat and mouse game, no thriller elements. I don't think director has intended that.
    Finally film talks about the hero and villain. Its again subjective. Some times in film also villain is hero and hero is villain.

Mohanlal has done a terrific act by taking the entire responsibility to move the movie forward.
    While watching the movie I was carried by the story of mohanlal rather than expecting thriller and suspenses.
    But people expected thriller that's the reason for disappointment. Not to be blamed because trailer and publicity was made like that.

I am not a mohanlal fan, appreciate his performance in villain (I expect our dear majestic mamooka to come in these type of look) . Other actors also done well. All the departments has done good job. BGM is good. Unnikrishnan has clearly tried not to evoke the heroic style and mannerisms of mohanlal with BGM (as antonys movies used to).

Overall- If you are able to see the movie from Mohanlal point of view its a good movie. If you expect a thriller movie is a failure

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thanks for the review
    MEGASTAR MAMMOOKKA THE FACE OF INDIAN CINEMA 😎😍

വ്യത്യസ്തമായ കാഴ്ചപ്പാട് ...ഇഷ്ടെപ്പെട്ടു .

Quote Originally Posted by wideeyes View Post
    വ്യത്യസ്തമായ കാഴ്ചപ്പാട് ...ഇഷ്ടെപ്പെട്ടു .
    Thank you. eniku toniyatu thriller enna peril market cheytu vamban initial edukanulla unni budhi anennanu.

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    മേരേ പ്യാരേ...ദേശ് വാസിയോം...യോം...യോം ..യോം ........

Thanks.....

Thanks for the Review.........

FK Regular

Thanks da for the review

Good review from a different angle. I think they intentionally marketed it as a Crime Thriller to get good initials. Fans seem to be a little disappointed. End up being an above average movie at the box office.

Quote Originally Posted by nambiar View Post
    Good review from a different angle. I think they intentionally marketed it as a Crime Thriller to get good initials. Fans seem to be a little disappointed. End up being an above average movie at the box office.
    Filminte thuudakkathil mohanlal shakespheres macbethile oru dialogue quote cheyyunundu. Many people has criticised that but if you can connect it with his life its very clear. It was intentional. The message was very clear. His life is a tragedy. There is no suspense mathew was aware of everything.