Page 89 of 447 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast

Thread: ORU YAMANDAN PREMAKADHA [] [] DQ IS BACK!! [] [] Oru Yamandan HIT!!

Sent from my T5211 using Tapatalk

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Yes. I remember Charlie interviews where only Martin Prakkat, Paru and Aparna Gopinath were there. But saw him for promotions of Jomon.

Bollywood pays them separate for promotions too. They make guest appearances in episodes of TV soaps. I have not seen this trend here.

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    So far I have seen him giving only film promotion related interviews and that too in other languages.
    I don't think his films in Malayalam need promotion . I mean he don't need to be there around. Opening sure annu.
    In Bollywood promotion is a part contract and even big stars cannot afford to skip them.

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    Prithvi is as cosmopolitan as DQ but more outspoken unlike DQ. And he is more vocal about Kerala related issues than DQ.

I should say DQ is more like his father. If you noticed his dad too gives very less interviews. compared to our youth stars or other senior superstars even for his movie promotions

And as I said I have read several of his interviews in print media including Vanitha magazine with his wife in which he said that his wife is normally scared of death held his hands when there was a turbulence in an international flight and they said that it will be doubtful that the plane will land. His wife held his hands tight and said that she is not scared to die if he is there with him
    Prithiviyude off screen image being a cosmopolitan or whatever lesham pretentious ayitu thoniyitundu ..where as DQ is natural in that regard.
    The way he speaks... the lingo,choice of colloquial words.. One get a feel that he is not pretending but is just the way he is.

Off
    Air turbulence is the nearest I have seen death.
    Ente lifeil orikal maatre njan daivathinte aduthu jeevan rakshikane ennu serious ayi prarthichitu ollu... Heavy turbulence undaya oru samayathu... Never thought I will be able to touch ground again.
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

5. Likes sachin, Movie Lover liked this post

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by King Amal View Post

Ithil role kittya

Quote Originally Posted by King Amal View Post

dhruv ithil undo

Btwn pandathe pole ippol shooting stills ithinte vrunillello enthu patty shooting ippolum kochiyil thanne ano???

Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    Btwn pandathe pole ippol shooting stills ithinte vrunillello enthu patty shooting ippolum kochiyil thanne ano???
    Ithinte producer entho udaayippu kaatti ennu kettu...Ayala chutti patti enthokkeyo issues und...

Sent from my Infinix X573 using Tapatalk
    Everything is backwards now, like out there is the true world, and in here is the dream.

Quote Originally Posted by vickyfire View Post
    Ithinte producer entho udaayippu kaatti ennu kettu...Ayala chutti patti enthokkeyo issues und...

Sent from my Infinix X573 using Tapatalk
    Antok ethire ano vaishakh rajante kottuulla udaippu ano btwn issue enthanu padam ippol last schedule shooting ennanu parayunnathu..............

Shoot nadakumbol oke ishtampole pics varunnund
    Ivde onnum idunilla enne ullu