Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kalank | Sanjay | Madhuri | Sonakshi | Alia | Varun | Aditya

Default Kalank | Sanjay | Madhuri | Sonakshi | Alia | Varun | Aditya

KALANK

Dir : Abhishek Varman

Fox Star Studios, Dharma Productions and Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment

Sanjay Dutt, Madhuri Dixit, Sonakshi Sinha, Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Aditya Roy Kapur

*TEASER*

*TRAILER*

Last edited by OxY; 04-17-2019 at 10:05 PM.

Filmmaker Karna Johar on Wednesday took to Twitter to announce his next big venture Kalank, starring Madhuri Dixit, Sonakshi Sinha, Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Aditya Roy Kapur and Sanjay Dutt. Kalank, which is set in the 1940s, will be helmed by 2 States director Abhishek Varman. The film also marks the first collaboration of Fox Star Studios, Dharma Productions and Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment.

Talking about Kalank, Karan Johar said, “Kalank has been an emotional journey for me. It is a gem of an idea that I had nearly 15 years ago and a film that was in a pre-production stage helmed by my father. I am now proud to pass it onto the extremely capable and visionary hands of director Abhishek Varman. Kalank has a beautifully structured story by Shibani Bathija and an exceptionally fluid narrative and screenplay by Abhishek.”

Kalank shoot begins -

Earlier, Sridevi was cast in the film. Madhuri stepped into the actor’s shoes after her untimely demise in Dubai in February. Madhuri tweeted about the film, “Just finished my shoot with @anilKapoor and #indrakumar on the sets of #TotalDhamaal and was phenomenal as usual. Now arrived at the sets of #Kalank with @Karanjohar for the look test. The sets are breathtaking. Can’t wait for you to see both films!!”

Sridevi’s daughter Janhvi had Instagrammed in March, “Abhishek Varman’s next film was very close to mom’s heart... Dad, Khushi and I are thankful to Madhuri ji for now being a part of this beautiful film.”

All the best!
    <a href=http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5035_57.gif target=_blank>http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/sig...pic5035_57.gif</a>

7. Likes OxY liked this post

shahrukhne vachu announce cheytha padamanu pandu..srk-ajay devgan

9. Likes OxY liked this post