Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Race 3 | Salman Khan | Remo DeSouza | 300cr+ WW

Default Race 3 | Salman Khan | Remo DeSouza | 300cr+ WW

RACE 3| Salman Khan | Jacqueline | Remo DeSouza

Remo DeSouza announced the film going on floors with a picture of the clapboard. This is my biggest Race guys my lifes biggest so I need all your good wishes coz I need it :) and I promise I wont let anyone down. Its time for #race3,? wrote Remo while sharing the photo.

Last edited by OxY; 10-17-2018 at 11:05 PM.

First 2 partum istam aane

valya sambhavam allel polum twistode twist varumbo kandonde irikkan rasam aane

So would love to see bhai here......pakshe heroins underwhelming aane firstil katrina,bipasha 2ndil deepika ivide ore big name missing aane
    BEL20VED

first one was the best so far..Akshaye's character was top.... hops anil kapoor joins soon..
    Last edited by OxY; 11-11-2017 at 12:06 AM.

Race 3: Salman Khan's orders are director Remo D'Souza's command?

Well, it is not uncommon for superstars to give their inputs in their respective films but sometimes they might get overboard with their demands. Rumours of Aamir Khan taking the shot has always made headlines but seems like his friend Salman Khan is following his path.

Salman who has begun shooting for Race 3 just recently apparently asked for a few changes in the sets of the movie as he was not satisfied with whatever was shown. He was to hoot for a high tech robbery scene in the movie.

A source informed a leading daily, “Salman felt that the look of the set was too tacky, going by the kind of films the Indian audiences are exposed to these days, and asked for changes to be made."

“Salman is now taking a lot more interest in every detail of the film, having worked with intelligent filmmakers like Kabir Khan and Ali Abbas Zafar in recent times. The actor will not be taking anything for granted any longer, and is expected to use his almost three-decade experience to good effect in bettering the quality of his films,” the source added.

The report further states that the makers felt that Salman's demands were right and hence agreed to it.
    Meanwhile, reports of Anil Kapoor joining the cast are rife.

Talking about it, a source stated to the daily, "Anil had played Robert D’Costa aka RD, a private detective, who acts stupid but is very sharp, resourceful and quick. Anil’s character was liked immensely by the audience. The first movie had Sameera Reddy playing his assistant, while the second film saw Ameesha Patel in the role." If the reports turn out to be true, Anil will be the only actor who will be reprising his character from the past two films of Race franchise. The source further said, "If Anil comes on board, he will be the only cast member to be a part of all three films of the Race series. Also, this will be the actor’s first film with choreographer-turned-director Remo."

First Look

9. Likes Tigerbasskool liked this post

All the best.............

Salman Khan welcomes Anil Kapoor on board with a ‘jhakas’ photo

When the team of Race 3 announced the ensemble cast of the movie, everyone had only one question on their minds, ‘Why is Anil Kapoor missing from it?’. Well, the question seems to have got answered by the lead actor of the action-thriller, Salman Khan. On Friday afternoon, Salman shared a photo with Anil and producer of the movie, Ramesh Taurani and the caption read, “Inke Aane se Race3 ka cast aur ho gaya jhakas @anilKapoor @RameshTaurani #Race3.” In the click, both Salman and Taurani look extremely excited to welcome Anil on board.

Last edited by OxY; 12-08-2017 at 10:23 PM.