Page 131 of 197 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1966

Thread: ►BiLal◄►Mega★MaMMooTTy+AmaL NeeRad►BLoodY SoON►►►►►►►

Quote Originally Posted by Balram View Post
    Hype already undu.. but release time.. number of shows ok valare important aanu.. 1st week maximum number of shows kittanam. ah craze 1st week il thanne cash aakanam.. allathe normal 1000 shows per day release onnum Billal nu gunam cheyyilla..
    Malayalam kanda ettavum biggest release thanne aavum Bilal..

Sent from my SM-M205F using Tapatalk

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

I can't wait for this.. This will be the most international level product from Malayalam Cinema after Trance. Cinematography is going to be top notch..

However, I was disappointed watching Shylock and a primary reason for it was the lazy compositions and background score composed by Gopi Sunder. He ruined a mass movie with his atrocious scoring and theme music that came in every 5 seconds.

Hope they boot him for this film and replace him with Sushin Shyam. His background scores give an incredible effect for the in theatre experience. Gopi is completely lost his talent, you can tell he is very lazy and disinterested from what he has put out recently.

Wow --- great news.....................

Big Bang ................. Big B

Quote Originally Posted by Kocherukkan View Post
    I can't wait for this.. This will be the most international level product from Malayalam Cinema after Trance. Cinematography is going to be top notch..

However, I was disappointed watching Shylock and a primary reason for it was the lazy compositions and background score composed by Gopi Sunder. He ruined a mass movie with his atrocious scoring and theme music that came in every 5 seconds.

Hope they boot him for this film and replace him with Sushin Shyam. His background scores give an incredible effect for the in theatre experience. Gopi is completely lost his talent, you can tell he is very lazy and disinterested from what he has put out recently.

a true ikka fan, njn enganum aayirunnel ee opinion paranjirunel @Devarajan Master @Manoj @classic
    ivarellam vannu panjikkettene @Devarajan Master pinne parayanda..ikka enth thallipoli sadhanam cheythalum vannu nyaayeekarikum

Quote Originally Posted by Kocherukkan View Post

a true ikka fan, njn enganum aayirunnel ee opinion paranjirunel @Devarajan Master @Manoj @classic
    ivarellam vannu panjikkettene @Devarajan Master pinne parayanda..ikka enth thallipoli sadhanam cheythalum vannu nyaayeekarikum

Enthelm...nadakkumo?

March aayi

Quote Originally Posted by twist369 View Post
    Enthelm...nadakkumo?

March aayi

Heard unconfirmed news that Mammootty is on medical rest for few days - Some sprain / strain. Shoot will be planned after that.
    I disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it!!

Quote Originally Posted by verutheorumanushyan View Post
    Heard unconfirmed news that Mammootty is on medical rest for few days - Some sprain / strain. Shoot will be planned after that.
    Its true that Ikka is on medical rest for few days..he took a break from shooting of the movie Priest..he will rejoin on March 5th. Looks like we might have to wait 4 a week or 2 for Bilal shoot.🙏🤞

Priest portion completed...
    Next Bilal

Sent from my RMX1901 using Tapatalk

Now its Bilal Time............................