Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pooja Talks: Onam Releases A Colossal Mishap !

FK Visitor

Default Pooja Talks: Onam Releases A Colossal Mishap !

Brothers Day: A cliched family entertainer which becomes watchable only because of festive making, Prithviraj and his screen presence. The director tried his maximum to pull out a good product but it is clearly evident that the screenplay didn't give him a chance to prove his skills. The film would have improved a lot if they focused on the serious plot rather than going here and there with unwanted subplots, and most importantly the movie is unbearable when Prithviraj performs comedy on screen or someone gave him a false note that his jokes evoke laughter and truth to be told it is the most tragic part of the movie. Compared to other Onam releases, Brothers Day is bearable for a normal movie goer.

Rating: 2.5/5, Average

Love, Action, Drama: Had huge expectation on this, because Nivin Pauly & Vineeth Sreenivasan never disappointed us, and their movies kept a minimum watchable standard, but coming to Love Action Drama, it is one of the terrible cinematic work after Sivakarthikeyan's Mr.Local, and don't know whether it is coincidental or not, both films had Nayanthara in the lead. Love, Action, Drama is a terrible adaptation of Tamil rom-coms which are already outdated in their industry. Love, Action, Drama is a missed opportunity, which had a huge chance to become a biggest hit and the confusing screenplay in the second half with incomplete characters make this film a below average product.

Rating: 2/5, Below Average

Ittimani: One of the worst films I have ever seen in my life. A movie which doesn't have any positive sides to mention. A film which failed in all departments to impress the audience. It's really pathetic to see Mohanlal trying to imitate his own vintage characters, and failing miserably, but still on a positive side we can mention Mohanlal's name because he has tried his maximum to evoke laughter and keep the audience engaged, and he was quiet successful in the first half, that too for an extend. The second half was very weak with below average screenplay and mediocre direction, even Mohanlal didn't know what he was doing. It's high time for Mohanlal to be selective or come back to his acting arena which gives challenging and pleasing roles for him.

Rating: 1/5 (me being nice), Avoidable
    Last edited by pooja ms; 09-07-2019 at 08:09 AM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

thankxkandillello ennu vcharichirikkuvaynnu

4. Likes chackomaster liked this post
    FK Visitor

Welcome dr roy

thanx pooja
    മേരേ പ്യാരേ...ദേശ് വാസിയോം...യോം...യോം ..യോം ........

FK Visitor

Welcome wayandan

they are festive movies and i think you got their intentions wrong..

9. Likes chackomaster, Movie Lover liked this post
    FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by jordan View Post
    they are festive movies and i think you got their intentions wrong..
    The makers got the audience intention wrong

Thanks Pooja...

I think you should go for finals. Female oriented feel good ones should be your cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by pooja ms View Post
    The makers got the audience intention wrong
    only for a few of them.....