Thread: Richie review

Default Richie review

Richie
    Kothamangalam JawaHar
    After interval 30%

Story: interconnected story of a fisherman peter, his daughter and assistant, some dude named raghu and richie. All characters are related to richie

Making style is unique but general audience would rather blow their brains out than watch this dragging film in the theatres.

The first half is one of the slowest progressing first half I have ever seen. The audience has no clue what is going and doesn't even care about any of the characters or the story at all. Which was evident because alot of people had left.

Cast performances:
    Nivin pauly- is good in parts if it was a role in malayalam I think he wouldve done much better. But his tamil is off sounds like he is muttering malayalam dialogues and dialogue delivery is flat. He does have a screen presence in alot of scenes especially the puli kali scenes. He appears to look like a thug and seems more menacing than the original richie from Ulidavar Kandante but something was really off.
    Natraj did well in his role
    Shradda Srinath was okay doesn't have much
    Prakash Raj has barely anything to do in the film
    Rest were ok I guess

Positives:
    They tried to bring some mass appeal to Richie which worked
    Puli kali scene
    The score is good for the film
    I guess it does seem realistic

Negatives:
    Pretty much everything else
    This was a very boring film.

The original film Ulidavar Kandante is snail paced borefest so when I heard they were remaking into tamil with alot of changes I thought they would use the premise and completely making it a film for the Tamil audience. But it appears they changed only some stuff and the main stuff is still present.

The 4 point of view storyline that links to Richie could've been done much better and grander if they had made the audience really be able to relate to the characters. This could've really been the better version of the original that appeals to the general audience but they made it a complete borefest that makes you fall asleep.

This film is genuinely a huge disappointment. They built up such a mass appeal to the character richie in its marketing if it was utilized to be realistic and entertaining we wouldve gotten a decent film. As of now we have a film that the audience got fooled into by misleading marketing which makes the same audience want to escape from the theatre as soon as possible

I think this film is worth watching as youtube clips. Pulikalli scenes and some cool scenes with Richie are there but that's about it.

Avoid at all cost otherwise

Rating 1.5/5

Heard that film will be removed from the same theatre very soon. Surprisingly too soon.

2. Likes yathra, Tigerbasskool liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

thanxxx abdu

After interval 30%
    മേരേ പ്യാരേ...ദേശ് വാസിയോം...യോം...യോം ..യോം ........

Quote Originally Posted by wayanadan View Post
    thanxxx abdu

After interval 30%
    Athu oru satyam aanu . Inox njan kanumbol apurathe seat irunavar interval sesham thirike vannila

6. Likes Tigerbasskool liked this post

thank u........

Thanks for the Review.........

Thanks for the review
    MEGASTAR MAMMOOKKA THE FACE OF INDIAN CINEMA 😎😍