Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Manjima Mohan in Zam Zam Malayalam remake of Queen

Other language actresses coming back to Mollywood though only one or two movies

Manjima - Mikhael and Zam Zam Nithya Menon - Kolambi and Praana Sai Pallavi - Untitled Fahad film Keerthi Suresh - Marakkar. Above all Nayans
    Last edited by Movie Lover; 12-22-2018 at 01:48 PM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio View Post
    മഞ്ജിമ Back to Mollywood
    മിഖായേൽ കൂടെ വന്നാൽ കുറച്ച് പടങ്ങൾ 2019 ൽ വരും..
    manjima njettikum.....

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Sayipinte koode liplock undavumo. Maybe that scene will be deleted. (Indians do not know how to....)

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    Other language actresses coming back to Mollywood though only one or two movies

Manjima - Mikhael and Zam Zam Nithya Menon - Kolambi and Praana Sai Pallavi - Untitled Fahad film Keerthi Suresh - Marakkar. Above all Nayans
    Nithya is not really top in the other industries now. Teulugil ellam second lead aanu. And didn't she lose out on movies in Malayalam because of producer Suresh Kumar?

Manjima athrem koodi illa. Ithil Sai Pallavi and Keerthi Suresh aanu ippo popular

I think it was not because of producer Suresh Kumar. Mallu Singh padathil consder cheythirunnu. And they came to meet her to speak about the film on the sets. But she was reluctant to meet them. Then this created an issue and unofficial ban followed. But by that time she was busy in other languages. So she didnt bother about Malayalam. After two years she came back in Bangalore days cameo and 100 days of love.

She said she loves to work in Telugu industry more than any other industry. Our industry is a bit misogynistic when it comes to heroines. Malayalam is a male dominated industry. That is a negative of ours. As I already said only Manju Warrier is getting some respect here

Quote Originally Posted by dexterbro View Post
    Nithya is not really top in the other industries now. Teulugil ellam second lead aanu. And didn't she lose out on movies in Malayalam because of producer Suresh Kumar?

Manjima athrem koodi illa. Ithil Sai Pallavi and Keerthi Suresh aanu ippo popular

I think it was not because of producer Suresh Kumar. Mallu Singh padathil consder cheythirunnu. And they came to meet her to speak about the film on the sets. But she was reluctant to meet them. Then this created an issue and unofficial ban followed. But by that time she was busy in other languages. So she didnt bother about Malayalam. After two years she came back in Bangalore days cameo and 100 days of love.

She said she loves to work in Telugu industry more than any other industry. Our industry is a bit misogynistic when it comes to heroines. Malayalam is a male dominated industry. That is a negative of ours. As I already said only Manju Warrier is getting some respect here
    Ya that is true.. Mal industry did not give Nithya what she deserved, but now she isn't doing much in Telugu. Wasn't she also considered for Mahanati? Apparently that didn't work out and they ended up going to Keerthy Suresh.

8. Likes Movie Lover liked this post

Mallu Singh alla. It was for Chattakaari remake.
    Suresh Kumar was visiting the director Rajeev Kumar on the sets of Thalsamayam penkutty. He decided to meet Nithya as well as he wanted to cast her in chattakari but she refused to meet him and asked to fix an appointment through manager. He got offended and producers association banned her briefly....
    Even she was okay with it and said that she do not want to work with unprofessional people....
    Despite few good roles and hits she couldn't make much headway in Telugu either.
    Initially in Telugu she did some press meet for her debut film and was asked will she act with Prabhas?
    She didn't know who prabhas was and asked the reporter prabhas who?
    This became a controversy and it ended up prabhas sending her few dvds of his films
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

But what is wrong in that? Prabhas was famous only post Baahubali. Athu valiya oru thettano? And I thought she was fairly successful in Telugu contrary to what you said?

If Prabhas took the trouble of sending DVD's then it's really great

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    Mallu Singh alla. It was for Chattakaari remake.
    Suresh Kumar was visiting the director Rajeev Kumar on the sets of Thalsamayam penkutty. He decided to meet Nithya as well as he wanted to cast her in chattakari but she refused to meet him and asked to fix an appointment through manager. He got offended and producers association banned her briefly....
    Even she was okay with it and said that she do not want to work with unprofessional people....
    Despite few good roles and hits she couldn't make much headway in Telugu either.
    Initially in Telugu she did some press meet for her debut film and was asked will she act with Prabhas?
    She didn't know who prabhas was and asked the reporter prabhas who?
    This became a controversy and it ended up prabhas sending her few dvds of his films

But what is wrong in that? Prabhas was famous only post Baahubali. Athu valiya oru thettano? And I thought she was fairly successful in Telugu contrary to what you said?

If Prabhas took the trouble of sending DVD's then it's really great
    Of course nothing wrong in that but the fans in general could be silly. I was laughing at how silly the controversy was.
    She was decently successful and popular in Telugu but couldn't become a top heroine. Except for Jn NTR she never got to work with major stars and substantial roles also dried up after a point.
    She had the looks and talent but never became no:1 in any language
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

12. Likes Movie Lover liked this post

No.1 one was not her objective. She had said in interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    Of course nothing wrong in that but the fans in general could be silly. I was laughing at how silly the controversy was.
    She was decently successful and popular in Telugu but couldn't become a top heroine. Except for Jn NTR she never got to work with major stars and substantial roles also dried up after a point.
    She had the looks and talent but never became no:1 in any language