Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mayaanadhi- Review

Default Mayaanadhi- Review

So, first of all..a huge round of heartfelt applause to the whole crew for coveying the bitter truths hid in a modern-day relationship in the most artistic way possible.
    The story revolves around a 27 year old engineering grad Mathan who is keen in building up a future for himself while all of a sudden goes back to his only live memory of love and relationship...Aparna, a 24 year old engineering dropout and model who was his girlfriend in the past. The story gears up from there-on with two different phases which are shown by a parallel narrative which by the way is brilliant.
    Going into the performance of the cast and crew...The writer duo Shyam Pushkaran and Dileesh Nair has once again crafted a beautiful story with an idea solid enough to answer the questions arising from the perspective of a society just like "Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum". Aashique Abu pulled it off with ease like he always does and imo he is probably the best in the game. The khalid brothers exhibiting a series of killer sequences and Vivi Charly adding the flawless frames makes Maayanadhi even more beautiful and captivating to watch. Aishwarya Lakshmi😍😍playing Aparna does a clinical act. Tovino Thomas plays along sharp and balanced and all the other supporting casts and cameos were straight on track. Rex Vijayan's music and Shahbaz Aman's divine voice touches you deep inside and can make the viewers feel the rawness and intensity of the situation which is a huge plus in setting the background.
    The most impressive aspect about mayaanadhi according to my views are two different things; one is that maayanadhi explains what the meaning of a relationship is, why you need to have a relationship. Here, its not discussing the mainstream commoner romantic stories but instead, it is trying to reveal the real essence of a relationship and it boldly explains the various perspectives of an individual and a society towards relationship as well...now the next one is the titles and design which is the best one i've experienced till date in an Indian movie. It gives you the kind of feeling when you watch a Nolan movie title or a Tarantino cult....Truly fascinating and this is a guarantee in every Aashique Abu flick..simple yet catchy.
    On the whole, mayaanadhi is a brilliant attempt that gives its viewers a lovely hangover and maybe a walk down a painful yet beautiful memory lane!!
    Rating: 4/5...
    NB: Kissing scenes ellam kollam😁😁

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

thanks comrade....

btw story is by amal neerad
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

Quote Originally Posted by firecrown View Post
    thanks comrade....

Athe....seriyaa broo...maarippoyathaa....!☺️

5. Likes firecrown liked this post

thanxxxxxxxxxxxx
    മേരേ പ്യാരേ...ദേശ് വാസിയോം...യോം...യോം ..യോം ........

Thanks Triplefour.. good reivew!!!
    F K

FK Visitor

thanks comrade....

Its copied from a french movie. Breathless.

Quote Originally Posted by sajupt View Post
    It's not a copy. Situation is similar. So kind of inspired.
    My Films Blog Link: pulpfictionfilms.blogspot.com

Thanxx Bhai!!

Quote Originally Posted by sajupt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWolf View Post
    It's not a copy. Situation is similar. So kind of inspired.
    thanks...let me check the plot on wiki...i kind of knew it could be a copy/inspiration because it's amal neerad
    Last edited by firecrown; 12-24-2017 at 06:18 PM.
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

thanks...let me check the plot on wiki...i kind of knew it could be a copy/inspiration because it's amal neerad
    Athe.....inspiration ennoke venamenkil parayam....pakshe ithil presentation and idea difference undennaa tonnanee