Thread: Master piece- Pattelar's view

Default Master piece- Pattelar's view

Theater - PVR lulu mall,
    status- HS
    date-24/12

After all the waiting, had gone to watch MP, with my family. Sorry to say that for me the film is just average, ajay has to grow a lot more to become Vysakh.
    The entire first half was building the plot, but the film was not in the entertaining mode, script was very loose. Finally Mammukka arrives and film has got some fresh air. Then in the second half film increases in pace and finally a neatly done climax which is the saving grace for the film as far as i am concerned.

+ves
    Mammootty, fighting sequence, director improved from rajadhi raja only in this aspect.
    BGM

-ves
    -Direction, this is not a mass film as entertaining as pokiriraja. all the major characters comes out from the cars in the same way in repeat mode, atleast he would have tried some other angles.
    -The campus scenes are very amateurish, didn't convinced at all, and felt bored too.
    -Making is nothing new to offer, ajay should learn the making style of haneef, which is really fantastic and feels rich.
    -I really don't why an young director like him did stunts like that in the climax!!!(I am wondering when they are seeing before finalising, they also wil be feeing like what we did?, if that editing also is done, then atleast all the fights would be of style and mass. I ma happy with remaining fights except climax!)
    -Songs
    -The success behind BIg B or TGF is that eventhough the theme is common, they have made it in a visually appealing way, so that you feel a better quality and richness which is what lacking here.

One more positive vibe I got from this movie is that ikka will be capable of doing mamankam and kunjali marakkar with ease.

Verdict : may end up super hit ( not very much positive after 2 or 3 weeks)
    rating- 2.5/5

2. Likes ACHOOTTY, hakkimp, maryland liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Pattelar View Post
    -Making is nothing new to offer, ajay should learn the making style of haneef, which is really fantastic and feels rich.
    Thanks..

Hinestly, I didnt like Haneef's making style... and each shud develop his own rather than copying...

to be frank, the only guys who has got some genuine making style of their own are dileesh pothan and lijo jose...

thanks...

thanxxxxxxx
    മേരേ പ്യാരേ...ദേശ് വാസിയോം...യോം...യോം ..യോം ........

Thanks for the review
    FREE: Get the 2022-2023 versions of our Home Video Databases

DVD 1http://www.mediafire.com/file/4r1zh9...-2023_DVD1.iso

Thanxx Bhai!!

Thanks for the Review.........