Thread: Eeda(Review)...(By a Shane Nigam fan)

Default Eeda(Review)...(By a Shane Nigam fan)

Eeda directed by the national award winning editor B Ajithkumar is an emotional non-melodramatic romeo-juliet model romance set in the political blood-shed of Kannur. But, unlike the shakespearean drama, eeda is realistic, raw and haunting. The whole livelihood of families relying on politics and party ideologies is smoothly picturised. The movie starts off with the detailing of the characters and background, then proceeds into the core which is romance and then comes to changes the characters and backgrounds can bring in to alter the core...Pretty interesting!!!...When it comes to the performances...Shane Nigam is a real talent. Shane's performances are energised with vibe. You can feel the pain, the anger, the love by watching him on-screen...:screenpresence: :ambo:...Nimisha Sajayan has proved once again that she's got the in-born potential to go to the big league unlike other actresses who earn it from experience. Other supporting cast including Alencier Ley, Manikandan, Sujith Shankar, Surabhi Lekshmi etc. have played pivotal roles in the movie and its nothing less than neat and perfect! The only set-back which i felt was the abrupt climax which could've been even better with a different approach. To be honest, it lacked the much-needed element of impact but hey, let's not tarnish the brightness of Eeda with this...It is one brave and successful attempt to make a movie with a heart and the creators have succeeded in doing so with Eeda. 2018 has already started to send waves of hope. There was a time back in the 80s-90s when life was defined to our film-fanatics by Padmarajan, Bharathan etc...I know that our perceptions have evolved over the years and the old definitions are soon going to be redefined.
    Rating: 3.2/5!!
    Waiting for Carbon and Rosappoo!!
    All hail malayalam cinema!! :)

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

I liked the climax ...Romeo Juliet enna reethyil previews kandapo predictable ending annu prateekshichathu ...pakshe ethu positive annu ...oru definite end koduthitu illa...oro kazhchakaranu avaruku thonuna reethyil interpret cheyam ...we do not know whats gonna happen to the two ....it could go either way ....so a perfect end considering the essence of the film was not just the romance.
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    I liked the climax ...Romeo Juliet enna reethyil previews kandapo predictable ending annu prateekshichathu ...pakshe ethu positive annu ...oru definite end koduthitu illa...oro kazhchakaranu avaruku thonuna reethyil interpret cheyam ...we do not know whats gonna happen to the two ....it could go either way ....so a perfect end considering the essence of the film was not just the romance.
    Yeah....oru reetiyil paranjal athe....ending illa....pakshe enik ee ending illenkil vattupidikkum :p.....enthayalum it flew above my expectations. Kandukazhinjapo oru satisfaction undayirunnu

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

thanks......

Thanks for the Review.........

Thanks Bhai...