Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ZOYA FACTOR: DQ, Sonam ...... Opening day reviews....DQ EXCELS!!

.....zoya factor.......

All the best :kiduvee: :kiduvee:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    aru paranju confirm ayilla ennu

As per a report in Mumbai Mirror, Dulquer Salmaan has been roped in to play the male lead in the movie. A source close to the project revealed, ?It?s an interesting character and Dulquer has liked the script. While he has committed to the project he is yet to sign on the dotted line.

main character Zoya analo lol

ithu ini Aiyyaa pole aguvo

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesfanboy View Post
    main character Zoya analo lol

ithu ini Aiyyaa pole aguvo

Sonam kapoor productionil varunathu ellam heroinenu focus ulla cinemakal annu ....obviously .... Aisha , Khoobsurat and the current film veer di shaadi ....but if the male lead is good enough then it will get noticed . Like fawad left a good impression with khoobsurat and would have succeeded in bollywood if not for the controversy linked to Uri attack.

I think if the film turns out to be good then it will give DQ more visibility in mumbai .
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

@basil, bhai ithu correct aano?

Dulquer Salmaan will head to Bollywood post shoot of Kannum Kannum Kollai Adithal to join Sonam Kapoor for The Zoya Factor

Mollywood’s heartthrob Dulquer Salmaan is currently busy with the shoot of Desingh Periyasamy’s Kannum Kannum Kollai Adithal which had its first look unveiled on Valentine’s Day. A close source of Dulquer tells us that the actor will head to Bollywood soon after winding up the shoot of the movie to join Sonam Kappor in Zoya Factor.
    The film is the on-screen adaptation of the wildly popular 2008 novel called The Zoya Factor by Anuja Chauhan which is based on a young woman who becomes the Indian Cricket Team’s lucky charm for the 2010 Cricket World Cup. “It will take one more month to complete the shoots of Kannum Kannum Kollai Adithal and Dulquer will be joining The Zoya Factor by April end,” he says.

Rumours were abuzz that the actor is currently undergoing cricket coaching as home work for The Zoya Factor. Apparently the actor plays a Cricket enthusiast in the movie. However, the source tells us that the actor has not yet planned to take up any coaching.
    Dulquer's Bollywood debut film Karwan directed by Akash Khurana will soon hit the screens. Karwan also has rrfan Khan, Kriti Kharbanda and Mithila Palkar playing pivotal roles.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/62969630.cms

Quote Originally Posted by shortbread View Post
    DQ ippol cricketum practice cheyyunufu so ithu kazhinjakum mal movie yamandan premakadha....

https://punemirror.indiatimes.com/en...w/63275950.cms #DulQuer #SonamKapoor #Next #Bollywood 😎😎🏏🏏 #ZoyaFactor

DULQUER SALMAAN, SONAM KAPOOR GET READY FOR ZOYA FACTOR ADAPTATION

The actors have been paired for the first time in the screen adaptation of Anuja Chauhan?s best-selling novel, The Zoya Factor, which rolls in August. The story weaves cricket into a*rom-com

Mirror (January 22) had earlier reported that South sensation Dulquer Salmaan and Sonam Kapoor will feature in the screen adaptation of Anuja Chauhan?s 2008 novel The Zoya Factor. Director Abhishek Sharma recently completed the final draft of the script and will start shooting in August. The film will release on April 5, 2019.

?Cricket woven into a rom-com and touching on superstition and luck, it?s an amazing book for a screen adaptation. The book has many layers, characters and tracks, so it took Neha Rakesh Sharma some time to pen a tight screenplay and Pradhuman Singh to write the dialogues. Now, we?ve gone back to Anuja who?s happy with the script to polish it and work on additional dialogues as nobody knows the characters better than her,? informs Abhishek, pointing out that the challenge is bigger when the book is a bestseller and fresh in people?s minds.

Dulquer will play Nikhil Khoda, the captain of the Indian Cricket Team in the film for which Fox Star Studios is collaborating with Aarti and Pooja Shetty, with Sonam as Zoya Singh Solanki, an advertising agent. ?She was the first person that came to my mind as she?s as bubbly as Zoya and after seeing Neerja, I?d sent her an autographed copy of the book requesting that she read it. We both got busy with our respective commitments after that but a few months later, Sonam checked with Aarti, a close friend of hers, on the status of the screen adaptation,? Abhishek reminisces.

He admits he wasn?t too exposed to Dulquer?s work until Aarti showed him the trailer of Mani Ratnam?s OK Kanmani. ?I knew immediately that this was the boy we were looking for. In the book, Nikhil is from the North but in our film, he hails from the South but speaks good Hindi,? reveals the director, adding that Dulquer is a brilliant actor with expressive eyes and makes a great pair with Sonam. ?I later saw parts of Bangalore Days and Comrade in America and was most impressed.?

He recently did a photo shoot with his lead pair. It was a quick shoot as he was wrapping up another film and Sonam was rushing out of town. ?We didn?t get to chat much but I?m sure it?s going to be a great shoot as they respect each other?s work,? asserts the filmmaker, adding that Dulquer, a cricket enthusiast, will start prepping for his part closer to the shoot, besides joining Sonam for readings and workshops.

The book was about a client service rep who is pulled away from a Shah Rukh Khan shoot to go cut a commercial for a soft drink with the Indian cricket team whose disciplinarian captain cuts into her time forcing her to stay back. Meanwhile, the players learn that Zoya was born at the moment the Indian team won its first World Cup in 1983. They also discover that if they have breakfast with her, they return victorious and vice versa, leading Zoya to become a lucky charm for not just the boys in blue, but also the president of the cricket board and the country at large. The only one who is sceptical is the newly appointed skipper, Nikhil. Zoya and he are at loggerheads even as they are drawn to each other, and cola majors and other cricket boards try to steal her away while in the thick of World Cup action. Prod Abhishek on whether he has made any changes to the original story and he says, ?A few for which I convinced Anuja. The story is now set in 2011 before India lifted its second World Cup and we have shifted base from Delhi to Mumbai,? he says with a smile.

█ It's always nice to play vibrant, empowered women. I?m excited that Pooja and Aarti are making this film with me and Abhishek, who is brilliant with actors

Sonam Kapoor

█ I loved the idea and how the book was adapted for screen. It's a super team and I?ve known a lot of them for a long time

Dulquer Salmaan

Mohanlal | SRK | Prithviraj | Dulquer | Ranbir | Vijay

So I am writing Zoya and Nikhil dialogues again, after 10 years and it?s still so much fun. Such a sweetie couple this one is, with their fierce motivations, out-of-control frisson and stupid scraps. Excited for April 2019 😍😍😍 https://t.co/E07CjibxUK

Mohanlal | SRK | Prithviraj | Dulquer | Ranbir | Vijay