Thread: Padmaavat,The Commuter,Darkest Hour - My Opinion !

Default Padmaavat,The Commuter,Darkest Hour - My Opinion !

Padmaavat

PVR Cinemas,10:00am
    80%

Based on the legend of Padmavati,the most ambitious project of Sanjay Leela Bhansali is a visual spectacle.A truly palatial and extravagant narrative,great performances by Shahid and Deepika,and an infectiously energetic Ranveer who plays Alauddin Khilji to the galore are the significant aspects that transcends the flaws of this cinema.On the whole,Padmaavat falls short of being an epic,but it's indeed a visually overwhelming experience.

The Commuter

PVR Cinemas,8:00pm
    40%

The Commuter has nothing much to rave about,still a great Liam Neeson and few generic thrills works in favor of this cinema.The Commuter has its share of similarities with the director's previous work 'Non-Stop' which also starred Liam Neeson in the lead,nevertheless this is a decent action thriller.

Darkest Hour

PVR Cinemas,2:30pm
    40%

Darkest Hour often fails to match the standard set by Gary Oldman's breathtaking portrayal of Winston Churchill,indeed it's he who owns this cinema.Apart from a spectacular Gary Oldman,it's the technical finesse that transforms the 128 minutes into an intriguing experience.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Mohanlal | SRK | Prithviraj | Dulquer | Ranbir | Vijay

thanks.......ithu elaaam otta divasam kandaa padam aaanu...cinemapranthan :escape:

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbasskool View Post
    thanks.......ithu elaaam otta divasam kandaa padam aaanu...cinemapranthan :escape:
    Otta divasam kandath onumalla
    Welcome

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Mohanlal | SRK | Prithviraj | Dulquer | Ranbir | Vijay

4. Likes Tigerbasskool liked this post