Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pooja Talks: Aadhi (1.5/5) of a Father Backfired

FK Visitor

Default Pooja Talks: Aadhi (1.5/5) of a Father Backfired

Had a chance to witness the royal entry of "Prince Pranav," son of "King Mohanlal Trivandrum." Don't get me wrong, saw some flex boards outside the theater which states Pranav as "Prince," and his father as "King." Before getting to the details of the movie, let me show a small conversation which proves someone's eligibility to be an actor.

Characters: A wannabe actor, a director, and an actor kiddo
    A Wannabe Actor: Sir, I heard that you are looking for a new face in your movie. I have acted in few shortfilms and dramas. Can I get a chance to prove myself ?
    Director: Sure, the audition will take place next week. Just come to the assigned location !
    AWA: Thank you sir. Thanks for giving me an opportunity !
    The director & AWA steps outside the studio. There waits our actor kiddo
    Director: Mon Entha Ivide ?
    Actor Kiddo: Just casual visit. How is your pre-production works progressing ?
    Director: Going good. Looking for a new face. Hmmm Mon Interested Aano ?
    AWA: Me...Don't joke...I have no experience in acting
    Director: Let this be an experience, and you are son of the great superstar which is more than enough, but tell your dad to invest something in the production !
    Actor Kiddo: Sure, that will work.
    Director call his P.A: Hey cancel the audition
    AWA: Midfinger !!!!!!!!!

This is what happening in our industry, the deserving ones are not getting an opportunity to prove themselves, and to be more frank the best actors are not in the industry they are outside begging each and every director to give them a chance, and to fulfill their passion. I am not being generalized to Pranav or Mohanlal, but this is what happening for years and years, hope it will change one day where the really talented ones will get selected.

Coming to the movie. Aadhi deals with the story of a young man seeking his chances to be a music director, but circumstances never lets him. And one of those circumstances is him being contended with a murder case, and the people involved in the murder starts chasing him. A story that has been used over and over in many movies has been told here, and the scriptwriter didn't succeed in making it fresh for the audience to witness something new. The only brilliance director placed here is the parkour techniques which most Malayali audience have not seen in other movies, unless you are into Hollywood movies. An actor become successful when he deliver the right emotions which appeals to the viewers, but coming to Pranav, I would say Aadhi is just a starting lesson for him, where he completely failed to communicate his emotions to the audience. Rest of cast was okayish, and the surprising performance was from Sharafudeen, I would say his best character till date. Direction was decent, but the script didn't give much chance for him to utilize his skills. Overall, Aadhi is a movie which you can watch for the parkour techniques, but if you are expecting a movie which succeeds in all departments, skip this below average flick.

Rating: 1.5/5
    Verdict: Script became villain

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts
    FK Manikyam

Thank for the review

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

Wat u said in d first part is right...pkshe ithoru cinema fieldl matrm othungunathalla...politics thottu commonman lifl vare angnanu...

Sent from my SM-A300F using Tapatalk

5. Likes Identity, Devarajan Master, Oruvan1 liked this post

Other day I was reading a interview of this guy who seems to have done a lead role in Queen. Like how he gave many many auditions and struggled to get a break.
    Pranavinte caseil....he comes across as a simple person who was literally dragged into this...sycophancy
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

Why do u have to be so prejudiced before watching a movie? Comments before the review are childish at best.
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

life's not fair dear. that phrase even applies today in the 21st century. "all men are created equal" is just hogwash created by American founding father Thomas Jefferson

9. Likes chandru liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    Other day I was reading a interview of this guy who seems to have done a lead role in Queen. Like how he gave many many auditions and struggled to get a break.
    Pranavinte caseil....he comes across as a simple person who was literally dragged into this...sycophancy
    Lik all d sons of great actors

Sent from my SM-A300F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the Review.........

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    Athonnum pranavinte fault allaalo.

Ithine kurichonnum discuss cheyyaathirikkunnathaa nallath..

Pointless .
    Nothing gonna change.

Nammalum aa situationil aanel same e cheyyoo

Human nature.