Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MOHANKUMAR FANS◄║╝Kunchacko Boban◄ Jis Joy ◄ STREAMING NOW ON PRIME VIDEO ◄

Thumbs up MOHANKUMAR FANS◄║╝Kunchacko Boban◄ Jis Joy ◄ STREAMING NOW ON PRIME VIDEO ◄

Last edited by aak; 01-13-2021 at 12:18 PM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

All the best
    Maybe it's not always about trying to fix something broken. Maybe it's about starting over and creating something better

ATHIRAN - GO FOR IT, EXCELLENT DEBUT BY DIRECTOR VIVEK

After the success of Sunday Holiday, director Jis Joy to team up with Kunchacko Boban next!

http://onlookersmedia.in/latestnews/...ko-boban-next/

Jis says he’s simultaneously fleshing out a project that will see Kunchacko Boban in the lead. “I’m writing the yet-untitled film based on a story by scriptwriter-duo Bobby-Sanjay,” he says, willing to divulge only that it will be again a “comedy, family film, this time with a motivational content.”

After the success of Vijay Superum Pournamiyum, Jis Joy to team up with Kunchacko Boban!

With his last two films, ‘Sunday Holiday’ and ‘Vijay Superum Pournamiyum’ (VSP), director Jis Joy has successfully proven his ability to deliver films that appeal to the majority family audience. While ‘Sunday Holiday’ enjoyed a theatrical run of over 100 days, VSP is well on course to become a superhit. The director, whose last three films were with Asif Ali, is finally ready for a new combination. He is next teaming up with Kunchacko Boban for a family satire.
    National award winners Bobby and Sanjay are scripting this movie. This is the duo’s
    foruth script for Kunchacko Boban after ‘Traffic’, ‘How Old Are You’ and ‘School Bus’. Siddique, Renji Panicker, KPAC Lalitha, Sreenivasan and Mukesh are also part of the cast. The makers have planned to start shoot by May. An official announcement will be made shortly.
    Kunchacko Boban meanwhile is busy doing back to back movies. He is currently shooting for Aashiq Abu’s Virus. He will soon be teaming up with director Shaheed Khader, a former associate of late Rajesh Pillai, for a family entertainer which has Nithya Menen as the female lead. Kunchacko Boban has also signed for films with new-age directors Soubin Shahir and John Paul George of ‘Guppy’ fame.

Kunchacko Boban, Jis Joy to team up for Bobby-Sanjay script

Director Jis Joy is riding high after the success of his latest romcom Vijay Superum Pournamiyum, which has Asif Ali and Aishwarya Lekshmi in the lead. His next venture will break away from his usual format, with him trying his hand at a family satire.

The movie, which is scripted by National Award winners Bobby and Sanjay, will have Kunchacko Boban in the lead. On the film, Jis says, “The movie is a family satire, but satirical elements aren’t told in the backdrop of familial relationships. It has another aspect that we want to keep under wraps right now.”

Ask him the reason for roping in Kunchacko Boban for the film, considering that he did his previous three movies with Asif Ali in the lead, and he says, “I have been good friends with Chackochan for the past 15 years. The reason it took me three films to do a movie with him was
    because I was waiting for a good script. Bobby and Sanjay have written a brilliant script. While I can’t reveal Chackochan’s character right now, I can say that it’s akin to his role in Kasthooriman.”

Siddique, Mukesh, Sreenivasan, Renji Panicker and KPAC Lalitha are also part of the film, which is expected to begin shooting in May this year. The team is yet to
    finalise the lead actress.
    Last edited by Chackz FAN; 02-12-2019 at 06:20 PM.

produced by Listin Stephen