Thread: Aami Review !! A Musical biopic !!

Default Aami Review !! A Musical biopic !!

Watched Aami.. Status was very good for such a movie!

In one word, one of the best movies in recent time.. Loved watching Madhavikutty on screen..
    As a fan of her works, I was eager to see how the biopic gonna be.. specially it was by Kamal..

The movie is almost 3 hours long.. Its a bit slow here and there, but with its beautiful back ground music and majestic magical frames, it covers those flaws..
    It was like being in one of the beautiful stories of Madhavikutty itself.. Kamal did a good job!
    Good thinking from Kamal to include Lord Sri krishna for the audience which gives her thinking more shades of fantasy rather than an over drama.. liked it.. The part where Kamala das transforms to Kamala surayya also taken well..

Manju did a good job and tried her level best.. Acting wise, she was brilliant, but for a character like madhavikutty, she should have put some more efforts to increase her body mass.. Vidya balan would have done justice to how Madhavikutty will look like, but I dont think she can perform the way Manju would be doing it..
    Other cast also did fantastic job, specially the child and young characters of Madhavikutty.. and Murali gopi..

Overall, a very nice family movie for me..
    Might not be every body's cup of tea, but one thing for sure.. people who donk know how and what was Madhavikutty, will surely look for knowing more about her..
    As a movie lover, thumps up from my side...

Rating : 4/5
    Last edited by M.e.l.t.i.n.g I.c.e; 02-11-2018 at 02:29 PM.

2. Likes Saathan, ballu liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thanks for the nice review

Thanks for the Review.......Can you rate the movie please?

Really not sure how would I rate it properly because if I like it, i will rate it as a very good. This one should easiy go as 4 out of 5.

7. Likes ClubAns liked this post

thanks....