Thread: Captain - Ella Malayalikal Kandirikkanda oru Chithram

Exclamation Captain - Ella Malayalikal Kandirikkanda oru Chithram

Edapally Vanitha

Before coming to the film, I was much like alot of people in that I am not that big of a fan of football so I had no clue who VP Sathyan was until the announcement of this film. I knew it had to be remarkable of a character for the makers to make his life into a film. I was not wrong..as non football fan i was mind blown by the film and the life of the footballer VP Sathyan, i can only imagine how football fans and fans of VP Sathyan would feel when they see this.

Story: It is essentially the life of VP Sathyan, a man who we all should have known and still know. I don't want to say anything more because rest is too be seen on screen.

I am often eager when it comes to watching Jayasurya's recent films, because I know even if the film may turn out to be an average product his performance is worthwhile and worth ur money. I must say this is THE BEST FILM that JAYASURYA has ever done, more over the BEST PERFORMANCE till date. I will be very disappointed if this year he does not rewarded with accolades and awards for his outstanding performance as VP Sathyan. The man lived as VP Sathyan..

Anu Sithara's performance is really great. She too lived as Anitha Sathyan.. She is probably one of the best actresses we have gotten in recent times, which is really evident in this film.

Direction by Prajesh Sen was brilliant, truly a promising director. You can tell his hardwork and dedication behind this film.

I don't want say more and spoil this phenomenal film.. please watch this film. there something about well made biographical films like Ennnu ninte Moidheen and this one, it really touches your hurt and will make you feel the characters..

Right after the films credits started, everyone took a moment before they left to unleash their emotions and they all including me felt touched.. This is film is a fantastic tribute to VP Sathyan and to football. I was truly touched..

Please everyone go do see it!.. You will not feel like buying a ticket for this one was not worth it because it truly is WORTH IT!.. Ellavarum poyi kanenda oru chithram aanu, karanam vp sathyan enna athulya prathibhaye nammal ellavarum arinju irikkenda oru vekthi aayathukondu..

i am giving a rating of 5/5 because i was truly emotionally moved by this film. honestly it is best touching film i have seen in recent times. football premikalkku apuram ella sadharnakkarde manasil vingal varuthunna oru manoharamaya chithram aanu CAPTAIN.. veendum parayunnu ithu theatreil poyi kannenda oru chithram thanne aanu. aarum kanathe irikkalle..we need to support films like these

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Good. Theatre status full aanaloo.. pinne padathinu aalilla ennu parayunnathu

Good review. Nalla cinemakal vijayikatte!
    <a href=http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5035_57.gif target=_blank>http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/sig...pic5035_57.gif</a>

thanks.........

thanks...

ur welcome