Page 122 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1404

Thread: ╚✤■ PETTA ■✤╝◉Super★RAjiNi & Vijay Sethupathi◉K Subbaraj◉Rajinification IN Theatres◉

Quote Originally Posted by King Amal View Post
    WW edukumpo petta alle highest?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
    yeah, both all-India and WW.
    (viswasam telugu release illa, so far)
    Be kind, rewind.

Response engane?

Mixed aarunu rspnse.. I dont know y... oru typical rajini movikk venda ella ingredientsum ithilund.. ennittum chilarkk pidichittilla..

Tn maatram engane 2ndil poyi?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    yeah, both all-India and WW.
    (viswasam telugu release illa, so far)

Tn maatram engane 2ndil poyi?

exact number of screens/shows engane aanu split aayathennu ithuvare official aayi aarum parayunnilla...
    athu ariyaathe parayaan pattilla... screens being added for Petta ennu paranju kelkkunnu, not sure.
    pongal long weekend oru thursday vareyokke pokum... athu kazhinju ariyaam ethu padam sustain cheyyum ennu...
    Be kind, rewind.

TN il trackers kalathil irangi kalichu thudangiya sthithikku ini ithokke viswasikkaane saadhikkoo...
    BOI report

https://www.boxofficeindia.com/repor...articleid=4621

Petta Leads In Tight Battle Down South

There were two big Tamil films released on Thursday and Petta is leading in a very tight battle. The two day collections of Petta are 35.50 crore nett and the other release Viswasam has collected 33.50 crore nett.

But if you consider that Viswasam has not been released in hindi markets (although collections of Petta are hardly anything here) and Andhra Pradesh then this film is actually doing better than Petta. Also the budget of this film is less.

The budget though brings in Overseas and there it is a one horse race with Petta leading by leaps and bounds. It will probably be about Petta staying ahead in India in the long run which should enable it to come out ahead in the clash. The first two day all India NETT collections of Petta and Viswasam are as follows.

Petta
    Thursday - 18,00,00,000 apprx
    Friday - 17,50,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 35,50,00,000 apprx

Viswasam
    Thursday - 16,25,00,000 apprx
    Friday - 17,25,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 33,50,00,000 apprx

Be kind, rewind.

6. Likes K K R liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Petta
    rajini fans inu all-out feast thanne. fans allaathavarkkum valya prashnangal illaathe kandirikkaam. but I reckon for those who don't like him, for those who don't GET him, this could be a seriously annoying film. simply because it's like watching a 'Best Of' compilation.
    oru 10 or 12 kidukkan Superstar moments/segments. athokke onnu connect cheyyaan vendi maatram functional aaya oru screenplay. but those moments are totally, TOTALLY, worth many repeat watches. again, only for the fan.
    pretty generic first half, I thought -- there are many whistle-worthy moments pakshe college sambhavangal okke kurachu familiar line aanu. rich brat, ragging and all that. for me, the film takes off big time in the Madurai portions, in the second half. that chilling funeral scene and the badass rajini -- the whole build-up and the way he wields the gun and moves to the local drum beat!! karthik subbaraj has totally channeled the fanboy in him. thalaivar anyaya screen presence and the way KS elevates his Hero with that 'Petta Parak' track is absolute goosebumps stuff. the fact that KS didn't mind breaking away from his style to make this mass film shows how much he adores rajini. anirudh gives the best BG score for a rajini film in a really long time.
    nawazuddin plays a very interesting antagonist but I could see the language barrier holding him back. raw deal for Trisha, even the Simran track is a bit pointless. rajini-VJS confrontations are nicely done. malavika mohanan as poonkodi is the film's best woman character and she does really well. the names anwar, kaali, 'raman aandalum ravanan aandalum' song, "snake sentiment", return to Deva's signature Annamalai soundtrack, angane padam muzhuvan rajini references thanne..
    I didn't like the post-climactic bit. unnecessary. spoiler aayathu kondu parayunnilla. interestingly, ee padathilum hardcore Hindutva teams inittu kottiyittundu... a very secular, inclusive film that also -- probably a first in a mainstream Tamil film -- doesn't look at transgenders for 'comedy'.
    mothathil oru katta rajini fan edutha out-and-out rajini padam -- an exhilarating, unapologetic tribute to the longest-reigning superstar of our times.
    rating onnum illa. iniyum oru randu thavana theatre il thanne kaanum.
    Was waiting for your review. Innu padam kandirikkum. Anirudh and Karthik the real thalaivar veriyans
    തോണി നിറഞ്ഞ് പ്രാണൻ കവിഞ്ഞ്
    ഈണമായ് നമ്മിൽ.... മെല്ലേ...മായാനദി...

8. Likes Dylan liked this post

#Petta USA zooms past $1.6 mn USD , No:1 South Indian #Pongal / Sankrathi release.
    Ending Saturday on a strong note $500k+.
    Superb number considering the multiple desi releases sharing screen & no wiggle room for extra shows .
    Same case for
    #F2 terrific run on USA !
    Be kind, rewind.

10. Likes Cinema Freaken liked this post

#USA
    Saturday BO at 12.30AM EST

#Petta
    (Day3) $502,018
    #F2 (Day1) $320,153
    #VinayaVidheyaRama (Day2) $19,078
    #Viswasam (Day3) $45,621
    #NTRKathanayakudu (Day4) $101,442
    #UriTheSurgicalStrike⁠$241,541
    Be kind, rewind.

Petta 3 days KBO 3.87Cr
    Ma Cult ലെവൽ പടങ്ങൾ 16 നിലയിൽ പൊട്ടി വിരിയുന്നത് കാണമ്പോൾ സന്തോഷമേ ഉള്ളോ
    മികച്ച Content ഉള്ള ചിത്രങ്ങൾ 32 നിലയിൽ ഹിറ്റ് അടിക്കുമ്പോളും സന്തോഷം മാത്രം

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan;[URL="tel:8430614"
    8430614[/URL]]#Petta USA zooms past $1.6 mn USD , No:1 South Indian #Pongal / Sankrathi release.
    Ending Saturday on a strong note $500k+.
    Superb number considering the multiple desi releases sharing screen & no wiggle room for extra shows .
    Same case for
    #F2 terrific run on USA !

Petta ticket rate rate double anu.