Page 128 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1404

Thread: ╚✤■ PETTA ■✤╝◉Super★RAjiNi & Vijay Sethupathi◉K Subbaraj◉Rajinification IN Theatres◉

Quote Originally Posted by Akhil krishnan View Post
    not only viswasam..talking abt all big hero films...huge release plus openings edukunna ethoru film num south states il second day drop varum...since majority of them get avg reviews only.. recent big flicks from any state eduthu nokiyalum its quite evident.. low budget films with low release aanel might show upward trend..

dont know if sarkar had 30cr+ opening.. ayam kettapol njanum viswasichila..but when multiple distributors confirmed it then only i accepetd it...but imo when a film with normal ticket rates can open with 10cr+ day 1 figs.. a film which tickets were sold for thrice the normal amount.. and released in almost 800 odd screens plus holiday its quite possible for it to gross thrice the normal day 1 figs....and even in boi report they never mentioned abt ticket price hike... strictly my opinion..

i dont believe in boi tracking South figs.. avar parayaunath as i said they still think rajini films aanu tn il highest opening edukune.. on top of that when they saw sarkar and 2.0 opening day figs they thought the collections were under reported.. pinne as u said in an above post.. rajini has lost certain audiences in b nd c market.. athkondu thanneya oru strong opening edukatte like b4.. tn il record grosser avanamenkil b nd c markets il padam nalla pole collect cheyyanam...and in those areas ajith nd vijay films open higher than any other kolly hero.. athukond thanneya they are getting these openings.. they really dont know the trens down in South.. as far as i know their estimates are purely based on chennai city gross where rajini films open the best.. thats y their reports showed an upward trend for viswasam and too minimal a drop for petta whereas in reality its not..

and as u said.. to each his own.. its strictly personal opinions on whose figs they wanna follow.. if they believe boi they can or else they go with bala's and maniac's figs they can go with that...

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk
    1. the BOI report on Sarkar was not based on thoughts or guesstimates. as far as I remember, avar direct aayi DCRs examine cheythu ennu thanne paranjirunnu.. now whether to believe that claim or not is a different matter altogether.
    2. about B and C becoming crucial. frankly, this is a new narrative being pushed as legit for obvious reasons. 2.0 release aakunna vare everyone was maintaining that the 3 Cs (Chennai Chengalpet Coimbatore regions) decided a film's overall performance. in fact, some "verified" trackers even said these centres accounted for about 65-75 % of the collections. now, suddenly, proper tracking onnum illaatha rural centres aanu ettavum important ennu maattaan thudangi...
    3. ethokke vazhikalil aanu rajini films underreport cheyyunnathu ennu nokkiyaal ariyaam... trackers are using pinned tweets to promote Viswasam, one of them was even hashtagging "weekendwithviswasam". 2.0 samayathu 3D charges gross il ninnu kurachu parayunnu -- why? it's not a technical question, more logical. obviously it doesn't go into distributor share but why not gross? that money is collected across the counter, that money is the amount a viewer is WILLING to spend to watch the film. isn't that also a reflection of the film's acceptance? distributor share il varaathathu calculate cheyyendenkil pinne kurachu koodi kadannu tax um gross il ninnu maatendi varumallo. ultimate item vere onnaanu. oruthan US collection parayumbo pulli thanne kazhinja divasam paranja figure ine kaal kuravu. ithokke puthiya reethikal aanu. his explanation? "innathe exchange rate different aanu". enthu credibility aanu ivarkkokke ullathu.

don't even get to the distributors. i've worked in media in TN till the mid-2000s. appo thanne korey kalikal kandittundu... extortion range vare pokum kaaryangal. i'm sure it has changed a lot now but pretty sure it's not for the better. nammude okke sources il ninnu arinjathu itharam underreporting makes sheer business sense ennaanu... rajini ini maximum oru 2-3 films cheyyum. there's nothing to be gained in "promoting" his films anymore, especially when he's also facing political heat. btw, call me a conspiracy theorist but I still believe SUN has underused its clout in holding theatres for Petta. for the trackers, the future is in catering to fans of the other big stars, who are also clearly more aggressive on social media. their advantage is that they are catering to a fickle crowd. and unfortunately, mainstream media is doing copy-paste pieces based on twitter conversations and figures rolled out by these trackers.

i'm not saying it was all perfect earlier; pandu ithokke vere reethikalil nadakkum. we'll discuss more sometime later. padathinte thread nadakkatte.
    Be kind, rewind.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    1. the BOI report on Sarkar was not based on thoughts or guesstimates. as far as I remember, avar direct aayi DCRs examine cheythu ennu thanne paranjirunnu.. now whether to believe that claim or not is a different matter altogether.
    2. about B and C becoming crucial. frankly, this is a new narrative being pushed as legit for obvious reasons. 2.0 release aakunna vare everyone was maintaining that the 3 Cs (Chennai Chengalpet Coimbatore regions) decided a film's overall performance. in fact, some "verified" trackers even said these centres accounted for about 65-75 % of the collections. now, suddenly, proper tracking onnum illaatha rural centres aanu ettavum important ennu maattaan thudangi...
    3. ethokke vazhikalil aanu rajini films underreport cheyyunnathu ennu nokkiyaal ariyaam... trackers are using pinned tweets to promote Viswasam, one of them was even hashtagging "weekendwithviswasam". 2.0 samayathu 3D charges gross il ninnu kurachu parayunnu -- why? it's not a technical question, more logical. obviously it doesn't go into distributor share but why not gross? that money is collected across the counter, that money is the amount a viewer is WILLING to spend to watch the film. isn't that also a reflection of the film's acceptance? distributor share il varaathathu calculate cheyyendenkil pinne kurachu koodi kadannu tax um gross il ninnu maatendi varumallo. ultimate item vere onnaanu. oruthan US collection parayumbo pulli thanne kazhinja divasam paranja figure ine kaal kuravu. ithokke puthiya reethikal aanu. his explanation? "innathe exchange rate different aanu". enthu credibility aanu ivarkkokke ullathu.

don't even get to the distributors. i've worked in media in TN till the mid-2000s. appo thanne korey kalikal kandittundu... extortion range vare pokum kaaryangal. i'm sure it has changed a lot now but pretty sure it's not for the better. nammude okke sources il ninnu arinjathu itharam underreporting makes sheer business sense ennaanu... rajini ini maximum oru 2-3 films cheyyum. there's nothing to be gained in "promoting" his films anymore, especially when he's also facing political heat. btw, call me a conspiracy theorist but I still believe SUN has underused its clout in holding theatres for Petta. for the trackers, the future is in catering to fans of the other big stars, who are also clearly more aggressive on social media. their advantage is that they are catering to a fickle crowd. and unfortunately, mainstream media is doing copy-paste pieces based on twitter conversations and figures rolled out by these trackers.

i'm not saying it was all perfect earlier; pandu ithokke vere reethikalil nadakkum. we'll discuss more sometime later. padathinte thread nadakkatte.

1. In That Case If At All They Got DCR Reports They Would Have Also Got To Know That It Also Had Hiked Ticket Prices.. Which Was Never Mentioned In Their Report.. Just Saying That Sarkar 1st Day Collection Was Fake Based On 2.0 Day 1 Gross Doesnt Make Any Sense..

2. 3 C's Il Perform Cheyatha Padangal Flop Ennonum Vilikan Pattatillalo... There Are Films Which Perform Exceptionally Well In B nd C Centres But Not In A Centres.. And Wise Versa.. Long Run Kittuna Films Oke B nd C Kidilan Performance Undavarundu.. Recent Eg.. Kadaikutty Singam..

3. I Agree On That One.. Under Reporting Nadanitundu..But Overseas Collection Okke Rentrak or Taran Adarsh Vazhi Kittar Undu.. It Cant Be Faked.. In That Case E Trackers Parayuna Figs Can Be Easily Countered..2.0 De 3D Gross Collection Il Ninnum Kurachithinodu Yojipu Illa..

Enthayalum Ithine Kurichu Charcha Iniyum Cheythal Thread Alambu Avum.. We Can Continue It On Some Other Day..

7th 100 CR Grosser For Thalaivar

Telugu distributor....

Ashok Vallabhaneni
    @AshokV_
    Housefuls everywhere. Thanks to each & everyone for your support. Day by day Theaters are increasing with the super hit talk. Despite of other revenue deficit movies, Expecting a huge no of increase in theaters from next week.#SuperStarSuperHit #Peta #PettaBlockbusterParaak
    Be kind, rewind.

#Petta USA :-

Premieres - $562,057

Day 1 (Thu) - $197,978

Day 2 (Fri) - $349,954

Day 3 (Sat) - $530,996

Day 4 (Sun) - $269,123

Total Gross - $1,913,092 (13.5 Cr) ...🔥🔥🙏🙏

Break Even - $2.4 M

What A Remarkable Run.... Only Thalaivar Has That Kind Of BO Pull ..✌️✌️🙏

Success Celebrations At Ernakulam Saritha Today 8 PM

padam 2 times kandu... ee weekend onnude kaanum...

Karthik announce cheythappo veendum kabali type avumonnulla pedi ayirunnu...
    pakshe ellam nere thirichu akki kalanju pahayan... intro muthal ending vare oru rajini fan nu akoshikkan pattiya padam...
    chilathokke old movies ormappikkum... 2nd intro, pambu paambu... etc
    enikku 2nd half anu kooduthal ishttapettathu... oru rajini fan ayondu akam...
    Anirudh... ente ponne... kidukkachu bgm... best work ithu thanne... rajini style bgm anu ellam
    camera nannayittundu... nalla rich frames anu ellam
    thalaiver full thakarthu aadi... ellam undu... mass, dance, punch dialog, style, comedy angan ellam
    bakki cast ellam nannayittundu... Manikandan enthinanu ithil malayali ayittennu manasilayilla

sanghi kale veendum nalla polle kottittundu hindi movies ilum ithu cheyanam ennale avanmar nannavu...
    sethupathi ne kollan varunna portion il wallposter blur anelum ellam modi anu...