Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
    Yea.. Nalla movie anu

Sent from my BLN-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Aiswarya kollaam.
    Tamil Telugu chadanulla looks Ulla Kutty
    Doctors okke ippo vere field aanu nallath

4. Likes Movie Lover liked this post

Ennal vendayirunnu. The only recent remake which was good in Malayalam and successful was Udaharanam Sujatha. Maryadaraman, Ithu nammude kadha okke duranthangal aayirunnu

Quote Originally Posted by DQsupporter View Post
    Telugu movie remake aanalle ☺️

Last edited by Movie Lover; 07-02-2018 at 12:39 AM.

I too like her. I want her to be a success in Malayalam. Allathe Tamil Telugu chaadathe nokkanam. Pinne avar angane Malayalam vittu pokilla because she wants to pursue medical career simultaneously . Nammude industryil oru advantage ullathu padangal vegam kazhiyum which is good for actresses who are married and those who have an alternative career.

Also she is uncomfortable in Telugu. She was signed for a Telugu movie and she quit the movie since she is comfortable only here

In future Mamta Mohandas okke cheytha type roles ivarkku nannayi cherum

And she speaks fluent Malayalam. Sadharana ithu pole looks ulla pennungal put on aanu. But ivar naadan malayalam aanu samsarikkunnathu

Asif Ali is lucky to get pretty heroines like Madonna and Aishwarya Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio View Post
    Aiswarya kollaam.
    Tamil Telugu chadanulla looks Ulla Kutty
    Doctors okke ippo vere field aanu nallath
    Last edited by Movie Lover; 07-02-2018 at 12:42 AM.

Ippo kure remake undallo... sathyam paranjal enikku pelli choopolu athra ishtapetila. Vann lag aayirunu, it was different for Telugu movies but quite overrated I feel.

What do you mean by that. Kidu look and nalla acting ulla pennungal okke other languagil povanam ennano? And Malayalathil chavarukal mathram! alle?

I mean it is each and every persons likes or dislikes. I have no right to question

It is sad that our people have a 'pucham' towards quality of Malayalam films and their actors

Anyway she did a Telugu film and quit halfway. She is comfortable in Malayalam most

She also said in an interview that she is particular about remuneration she demands. So if she gets decent money here she will not migrate

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/60984356.cms

Actually kure wasteukal Teluguil pokunnundu - Anupama, Manjima and Anu Immanuel

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    Kidu look and good acting ....by now she should be doing some big films in tamil or telugu ....enthu pattiyo aavo
    Last edited by Movie Lover; 07-02-2018 at 12:58 AM.

Malayalathil remake trend ippozha thudangiyathu. Sathyam paranjal I dont support because Malayalis are people who watch and support other language films. So remake vannal athinite original mikkavaruam kandittundavum. And finally the remake will flop

Quote Originally Posted by dexterbro View Post
    Ippo kure remake undallo... sathyam paranjal enikku pelli choopolu athra ishtapetila. Vann lag aayirunu, it was different for Telugu movies but quite overrated I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    Malayalathil remake trend ippozha thudangiyathu. Sathyam paranjal I dont support because Malayalis are people who watch and support other language films. So remake vannal athinite original mikkavaruam kandittundavum. And finally the remake will flop
    Sathyam! malayalikal vere language ettom kooduthal kaanuna aalkar aanu. And this had Vijay Deverakonda, so it became very popular ethinanavo ithokke remake cheyynue

11. Likes Movie Lover liked this post

Ithennalla onnum remake cheyyanda because remake cheythal athu flop aavum because of comparisons with original by Malayalis. Allengil athra nalla direction aavanam like Sujatha and only because Nil Battey Sannata was not that popular in kerala

Sathyam! malayalikal vere language ettom kooduthal kaanuna aalkar aanu. And this had Vijay Deverakonda, so it became very popular ethinanavo ithokke remake cheyynue

13. Likes dexterbro liked this post

Yea.. It was not a great movie
    Vijay and Ritu varma combination kollarnu
    Athallathe vere onnum illa