Page 79 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast

Thread: ✿♥ VARATHAN ✿♥ ✿ Fahad Fazil - Amal Neerad - Aishwarya Lekshmi ✿ Heavy Reports ✿

FK Visitor

Excellent film....posted my review

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by pooja ms View Post
    Excellent film....posted my review
    ok i will post
    CHORI CHORI TERI MERI LOVE STORY CHALNE DE.......

As a girl who was born in Kerala, grew up & studied in Chennai, it's always been an irritating experience whenever I visit my village in Kerala, because of the people's extreme attitude, either decent or ogling. I always had to hear negative comments from my relatives regarding my dressing, but I am brought up that way and I don't want to change my lifestyle for people who I see once or twice a year. When the female lead of Varathan, Priya had these experiences I could see myself in the movie and that?s the big reason why this movie became special to me. At least once in a lifetime that a girl have went through these dilemmas, and have wished if there was a guy who would have supported her through these unwanted circumstances. Abin becomes a superhero when he stood with the people whom he loved and went through any extreme to attain their peace. Peace and freedom are the hopes that a person can desire for, and the central characters of Varathangos to their hometown to attain these, but later gets denied and turned out to be their blue moon wish, whether they succeeded or not turns out to be the later half. Fahad can be called as the current best actor of MTown, and he can take MTown to any level without making any producers cry for their profit. The movie shined in all aspects so listing them one by one is not fair, or rather we can simply say a Perfect Movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammooka fan View Post
    Familes wont prefer
    Njan sunday kanan poyapo
    Nt a single family inside theatre
    Full students ayrunu
    Housefulll ayrunu
    Aghnonnum illa ippol njan kandappol pakuthi family ayirunnu ...
    King is always king 🤴 ...

6. Likes Movie Lover liked this post

Theevandiyum ithum ore pole aano? Theevandi weekend collection around 5-6 crore ithu around 9 crores.

Hype, rush ithokke nokkumbol oru comparison illa.

Theevandi all kerala collection ithu vare 16 crores aayi.

Ee padathinte response and theevandi response oru comparison illa.

And aara theevandikku 2 crores expect cheythe? At least njaan cheythilla

Quote Originally Posted by Mammooka fan View Post
    Theevandi ippo enthra ayi kochiyil
    Athre ye ithu varu
    Theevandi irangyapo 2 crore pradheeshichilee

Good that she is able to relate to the movie. Aa karyathil film success aanu

Ennalum ippo avar paranja pole Keralathil prasham undennu thonnunnilla.

Ivar parayanathu kettal thonnum Keralathil motham kaama pranthanmar aanenna. Ithu pole ullavar okke India muzhuvan undu.

Ivarude kuttikalam nokkumbol Keralam maariyittundu.

And she should understand that this happened in a remote village in Kerala not a city. TNyil aayalum ithu pole ulla experience vendi varum. Avideyum Keralam pole conservative thanne aanu. Chennai also I dont think has such a modern outlook compared to Bangalore or so

Quote Originally Posted by loudspeaker View Post
    As a girl who was born in Kerala, grew up & studied in Chennai, it's always been an irritating experience whenever I visit my village in Kerala, because of the people's extreme attitude, either decent or ogling. I always had to hear negative comments from my relatives regarding my dressing, but I am brought up that way and I don't want to change my lifestyle for people who I see once or twice a year. When the female lead of Varathan, Priya had these experiences I could see myself in the movie and that?s the big reason why this movie became special to me. At least once in a lifetime that a girl have went through these dilemmas, and have wished if there was a guy who would have supported her through these unwanted circumstances. Abin becomes a superhero when he stood with the people whom he loved and went through any extreme to attain their peace. Peace and freedom are the hopes that a person can desire for, and the central characters of Varathangos to their hometown to attain these, but later gets denied and turned out to be their blue moon wish, whether they succeeded or not turns out to be the later half. Fahad can be called as the current best actor of MTown, and he can take MTown to any level without making any producers cry for their profit. The movie shined in all aspects so listing them one by one is not fair, or rather we can simply say a Perfect Movie.

Ithum multi hit aakum..single screen ippozhum thallikeytam illa..families are still not attracted..
    So abrahaminde ethirilaliye eniyum kaathirikanam in box office..Odiyan mathrame pratheeksha ullu

Quote Originally Posted by Kuttettan View Post
    Ithum multi hit aakum..single screen ippozhum thallikeytam illa..families are still not attracted..
    So abrahaminde ethirilaliye eniyum kaathirikanam in box office..Odiyan mathrame pratheeksha ullu
    Yes...
    first 4 days kond Calicut il 30Lakhs collect cheytha first multi hit aarikkum ith...

Karungappally Carnival 10.15 PM sold out (screen shot taken 1 hr before)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Satellite Rights Asianet Around 4cr