Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 119 of 119

Thread: England Football Team

  1. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    17,928

    Default


    Harry Kane vs Bulgaria:

    100% dribble success
    100% ground duels won
    34 touches
    6 duels won
    6 chances created
    4 big chances created
    3 assists
    1 goal

    A great performance.

    Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

  2. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    17,928

    Default

    Callum Hudson Odoi with 2 beautiful goals for England u21s

    https://t.co/ko1gjHaG4O

    Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

  3. #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    17,928

    Default

    Most valuable English players
    &
    Most valuable u21 national teams

    Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

  4. #114
    FK Lover daredevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    3,985

    Default

    We are heading to Euro 2020.. what a win.. 31 goals in qualification so far.. kidu


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #115
    FK Lover daredevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    3,985

    Default

    England have one of the most dangerous international attacks in the world, and arguably the best in Europe. They scored a phenomenal 37 goals in eight qualifying games, more than any other side. That effort is spearheaded by Harry Kane, who scored 12 goals in eight qualifying games, which leaves him as the top-scorer in Europe despite England playing two fewer games than the majority of sides.

  6. #116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    England have one of the most dangerous international attacks in the world, and arguably the best in Europe. They scored a phenomenal 37 goals in eight qualifying games, more than any other side. That effort is spearheaded by Harry Kane, who scored 12 goals in eight qualifying games, which leaves him as the top-scorer in Europe despite England playing two fewer games than the majority of sides.

    Attack OK
    Defense not that good
    Quality opponents umaayi kalichaal real picture kittum

  7. #117
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    17,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post

    Attack OK
    Defense not that good
    Quality opponents umaayi kalichaal real picture kittum
    Maguire/Stone/Keane Mings/Gomez/Tomori Chilwell TAA should be fine

    More quality young players will break through as well!!
    Last edited by perumal; 11-18-2019 at 09:52 PM.

  8. #118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    Maguire/Stone/Keane Mings/Gomez/Tomori Chilwell TAA should be fine

    More quality young players will break through as well!!
    Not good enough to win bigger competitions like EURO or World Cup
    Stone / Keane ...not that good now
    Attack wise World Class

  9. #119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    17,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Not good enough to win bigger competitions like EURO or World Cup
    Stone / Keane ...not that good now
    Attack wise World Class
    Jayikanda ... just put on a good Performance and keep up the momentum from last world cup and nations league going

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •