Page 114 of 278 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2771

Thread: ═▶Yathra◀═Mega★MammoOTTy -Mahi V Raghav★YSR is Re-Born as Mammootty★Excellent Reports

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    Sachin was not exactly a film... Documentary mode ayirunille
    Kanditu ella... Pakshe anghana kettathu...
    Dhoni proper commercial cinema ayirunu....

NTR rejection kanditu oru kaariyam clear annu.... Etra valiya personalitye patti ulla bio pic annu enkilum as a film engaging allanki aalukal kayaroola.....
    Yes it was more like a documentary with no structure of a commercial film .njan ee aduthaanu kandath. Ntr inte reviews iloke kandath first half boring anenna .. like u said, whoever it is, cinema cinema thanne alle.. nannayal vijayikum .. oru advantage enthanenn vechal the greater the person is, easier it is to evoke feelings among masses. Ntr movieyude case il ath undayilla enn thonunu.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by mujthaba View Post
    Yes it was more like a documentary with no structure of a commercial film .njan ee aduthaanu kandath. Ntr inte reviews iloke kandath first half boring anenna .. like u said, whoever it is, cinema cinema thanne alle.. nannayal vijayikum .. oru advantage enthanenn vechal the greater the person is, easier it is to evoke feelings among masses. Ntr movieyude case il ath undayilla enn thonunu.
    Bio pic edukan choose cheyunna personalityude real life dramatic ayirunno ennathum oru factor annu ....
    For instance mahanati... Savitri did hold high regards and all that but NTR was seriously huge in Telugu states.
    The thing is savitri's life had lot of off screen drama as well... Relationship with Gemini. Lady superstar status... Break up...alcoholic ayathu... Downfall... All this had the ingredients to be a engaging cinema and makers did a great job as well.
    From the review of NTR that I read it has two parts.
    First part film career maatram annu.... Krish nannayi eduthitu ella ennum... Interesting alla enna njan kandathu... Second part annu political life.

RGV is making another NTR bio pic which will focus on his life after the entry of second wife. I think that film might click as that is one aspect of NTR life that nanadamuri clan conveniently look through and people would be interested to watch.

Moreover mahanati was a product of passion. Athu van hit aaya kandu kannu manjhalichu annu balakrishnaku pettanu ee bio pic endakan poothi vannathu... Production stage 1-2 directors ettechu poyi.. Teja was one... Pineedu annu krishh vannathu....
    Last edited by ballu; 01-13-2019 at 05:59 PM.
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

4. Likes Oruvan1 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Akhil krishnan View Post
    reviews are positive but its not turnings into collections...
    will be huge loss for people associated with the film..

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk
    terrible reviews aanu..angere oro scenelum daivam aaytu present cheythennu..irritating cinema ennu...missed chance.

Bio pic edukan choose cheyunna personalityude real life dramatic ayirunno ennathum oru factor annu ....
    For instance mahanati... Savitri did hold high regards and all that but NTR was seriously huge in Telugu states.
    The thing is savitri's life had lot of off screen drama as well... Relationship with Gemini. Lady superstar status... Break up...alcoholic ayathu... Downfall... All this had the ingredients to be a engaging cinema and makers did a great job as well.
    From the review of NTR that I read it has two parts.
    First part film career maatram annu.... Krish nannayi eduthitu ella ennum... Interesting alla enna njan kandathu... Second part annu political life.

RGV is making another NTR bio pic which will focus on his life after the entry of second wife. I think that film might click as that is one aspect of NTR life that nanadamuri clan conveniently look through and people would be interested to watch.

Moreover mahanati was a product of passion. Athu van hit aaya kandu kannu manjhalichu annu balakrishnaku pettanu ee bio pic endakan poothi vannathu... Production stage 1-2 directors ettechu poyi.. Teja was one... Pineedu annu krishh vannathu....
    More curious abt yatra now .. actually i thought the other way .. ntr trailer kandit yatrayekal sambhavabahulam avumenn karuthi .. Mahi v Raghav inte kazhiv polirikum . Mahanati was well made and was a no boredom stuff despite long duration.

Btw ee krish ichiri overrated aano ? Manikarnika yilum direction cheythitille? Vere films undo angerude?

Quote Originally Posted by mujthaba View Post
    More curious abt yatra now .. actually i thought the other way .. ntr trailer kandit yatrayekal sambhavabahulam avumenn karuthi .. Mahi v Raghav inte kazhiv polirikum . Mahanati was well made and was a no boredom stuff despite long duration.

Btw ee krish ichiri overrated aano ? Manikarnika yilum direction cheythitille? Vere films undo angerude?
    Krishinte first 2 cinemakal super annu.... Gamayam and Vedam (allu arjun -anushka)....
    Nalla director annu
    Manakarnika action scenes ozhike baaki ellam kangana reshoot cheythu enna kettathu... Direction credits sharing annu ennu thonunnu
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

യാത്ര കേരള ഡിസ്ട്രിബൂഷൻ സെഞ്ച്വറി ആണെന്ന് കേട്ടല്ലോ ശരിയാണോ....?

Sent from my SM-G360FY using Tapatalk

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk

Banned

Krishinte first 2 cinemakal super annu.... Gamayam and Vedam (allu arjun -anushka)....
    Nalla director annu
    Manakarnika action scenes ozhike baaki ellam kangana reshoot cheythu enna kettathu... Direction credits sharing annu ennu thonunnu
    Avadethe pappetten aanalley

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DAVID007 View Post
    യാത്ര കേരള ഡിസ്ട്രിബൂഷൻ സെഞ്ച്വറി ആണെന്ന് കേട്ടല്ലോ ശരിയാണോ....?

Sent from my SM-G360FY using Tapatalk
    evede

Quote Originally Posted by Don David View Post
    evede

ഒരു കരകമ്പി കേട്ടു, സത്യമാണോന്നു അറിയാന് വേണ്ടി എവിടെ ചോദിച്ചു....! അപ്പൊ അല്ലേല്ലേ....