Page 51 of 278 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: ═▶Yathra◀═Mega★MammoOTTy -Mahi V Raghav★YSR is Re-Born as Mammootty★Excellent Reports

Dulquer Salmaan 😂🤣
    Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    hope so..vere arelum apart from Sreekumar ?

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

I don't think anyone could have done it better. May be Rana Daggubati could have done it, but as you said the voice modulation wouldn't be so perfect. A politicians voice is not similar to a king or gunda. Mammookka is excellence personified in character transformation.

Quote Originally Posted by Iyyer The Great View Post
    Best of actors from Telugu industry could have dubbed in Telugu with such perfection (even then I'm not sure about the voice modulation part..I don't think anyone will match)..but director clearly wanted someone from outside as he knew that it would be difficult for a well known Telugu star to appear as YSR because people already would be too familiar with the star as well as YSR..so when someone from outside does it, that difficulty is eliminated..once that was decided, I guess Mammookka was the natural choice given his track record in doing biopics/real life characters..

4. Likes Devarajan Master liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by verutheorumanushyan View Post
    Awesome Teaser. Actually, cant quickly think of a better one I have watched.

There is no doubt that Mammootty is just fabulous - That voice modulation.. as he gets into the last para. Wow..!

But due credit to the technicians behind it. Brilliant writing - Concise and impactful lines. Brilliantly visualized and superb Music. And how it is all brought together. In the end when YSR chants are heard and Mammoottys face is revealed, it is a goosebumps moment even when watching in a mobile. Honestly, I think the teaser would have been a great one even if it was another actor of a tall stature. Thankful that this role came to Mammootty. It is good for him that he got the opportunity and I'm sure it is going to be good for the movie to have him.

It is going to be a great challenge for the makers to match the expectations set out by the teaser. Looks like they are well prepared though. Even the thought that the teaser should come with English subtitles shows that.
    Mammootty was chosen by the film maker as he knows that there is no one else who could do it better. As you said, the making of the teaser is superb. Such a potentially brillant film maker would definitely love to have the best actor in the country to portray his character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyyer The Great View Post
    Best of actors from Telugu industry could have dubbed in Telugu with such perfection (even then I'm not sure about the voice modulation part..I don't think anyone will match)..but director clearly wanted someone from outside as he knew that it would be difficult for a well known Telugu star to appear as YSR because people already would be too familiar with the star as well as YSR..so when someone from outside does it, that difficulty is eliminated..once that was decided, I guess Mammookka was the natural choice given his track record in doing biopics/real life characters..
    Quote Originally Posted by classic View Post
    I don't think anyone could have done it better. May be Rana Daggubati could have done it, but as you said the voice modulation wouldn't be so perfect. A politicians voice is not similar to a king or gunda. Mammookka is excellence personified in character transformation.
    Agree with you. Who could have done it better? No one comes to my mind.
    "If the ball is a crying toddler, then Andres Iniesta's first touch is a lullaby..."

Quote Originally Posted by Devarajan Master View Post

Agree with you. Who could have done it better? No one comes to my mind.
    Bachan sir . . .
    Dear adikoodal Fans . . .@boxoffice . . .WOM > Starpower . . . Just remember dattt . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by kannan View Post
    Bachan sir . . .
    Sound is good. But he can't dub in Telugu.
    Moreover, as an actor inferior to Mammootty.
    "If the ball is a crying toddler, then Andres Iniesta's first touch is a lullaby..."

9. Likes kannan liked this post

Bachan sir . . .
    iyade oolatharanathinu oru maatavum illallo..chey

Quote Originally Posted by Lakkooran View Post
    Podaa . Ma. ma ... Mathanga thalaya
    Dear adikoodal Fans . . .@boxoffice . . .WOM > Starpower . . . Just remember dattt . . . .

Podaa . Ma. ma ... Mathanga thalaya
    bachan sir. kashtam...

FK Vidilla

Quote Originally Posted by Lakkooran View Post
    Alppam koode koodiyittundu....