Thread: Review -Avengers infinity war

Default Review -Avengers infinity war

Avengers infinity war
    Adelaide, Australia
    Status-House full

Avengers infinity war delivers everything an MCU movie promised and bit more.The film starts with Thanos and showing his potential by a fight with hulk itself.After that film gets into MCU usual formats like humor, unexpected funny dialogues with action.There is a lot of laughs that we will remember after the movie.Thanos is unstoppable and has his own clear justification for the things that he doing.Actually, I could say this movie giving more importance for that, building the Thanos character.When the first half over, the things are getting emotional from both sides. There are lots of action but I only recall Thanos vs Hulk small fight.I am not a big fan of heavy vfx .Everybody is trying so hard to stop the Thanos in different ways and film ends with a mystery

The film is long and filled with lot of characters(some are missing). There are some side stories that are bit long.Everybody got something to shine.I would say thor has little more importance.starlord was amazing.They are struggling to put space for every character and somehow managed well.Infinity war would have been ended with one movie itself because some feel strange that it ended suddenly.They added some curiosity and suspense for second part but it feels like watching fireworks from starting and it stops before the final show.

Post credit scene hinting new Marvel character

The film never disappoints anyone and definitely a blockbuster.

Thanos will back soon

2. Likes Mike liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN777 View Post
    Avengers infinity war
    Adelaide, Australia
    Status-House full

Avengers infinity war delivers everything an MCU movie promised and bit more.The film starts with Thanos and showing his potential by a fight with hulk itself.After that film gets into MCU usual formats like humor, unexpected funny dialogues with action.There is a lot of laughs that we will remember after the movie.Thanos is unstoppable and has his own clear justification for the things that he doing.Actually, I could say this movie giving more importance for that, building the Thanos character.When the first half over, the things are getting emotional from both sides. There are lots of action but I only recall Thanos vs Hulk small fight.I am not a big fan of heavy vfx .Everybody is trying so hard to stop the Thanos in different ways and film ends with a mystery

The film is long and filled with lot of characters(some are missing). There are some side stories that are bit long.Everybody got something to shine.I would say thor has little more importance.starlord was amazing.They are struggling to put space for every character and somehow managed well.Infinity war would have been ended with one movie itself because some feel strange that it ended suddenly.They added some curiosity and suspense for second part but it feels like watching fireworks from starting and it stops before the final show.

Post credit scene hinting new Marvel character

The film never disappoints anyone and definitely a blockbuster.

Thanos will back soon
    Thanks for the review.

Thanks john

Thanks............

Thanks for the Review.........Rating please?