Thread: Avengers Infinity war Review: This is just a beginning

Default Avengers Infinity war Review: This is just a beginning

Watched the movie today. For the die hard Avengers/Marvel fans this is going to be a feast, for others the later part of first half will bit dragging coz of lack of action scenes. But once the story reaches into Wakanda there is plenty of action, watch out for the return of Thor!!!

Character intros was quite simple for everyone but Caption?s intro was the best. The Movie is more of an antihero movie or a Thanos movie.
    The Avengers are hopeless, weak and alone at most parts and the ending reminds of Bahubali 1 where everyone one was thinking about WKKB, but here it will be plenty of questions.. How.. Why.. what.. how come... why not... what next...?
    Yes, you all.., sorry, we all going to wait for the sequel.

Every character got there own space, but i missed hulk even though Bruce was there, yes you heard it right.
    Un till yesterday i told everyone that even though you haven?t watched other Marvel movies it will okay to watch Infinity war,but i change it now, try to watch out Guardians of galaxy(both), CA civil war and Thor Ragnarok before you watch this one to get a better grasp on events and characters.

NB: i have never seen this before- the whole theatre waiting to watch the post credit scene, that too nearly 10mins... But it was worth waiting for.. ?Mothe* ******?
    Rating 4/5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Today's Gold rate: https://www.gold.co.uk/gold-price/gold-price-today/

Today's exchange rate: https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/

Today's Drishyam final collection : www.pushpullservice.com

Thanks Vee Cee for the exclusive review

Thanks for the Review.........

Quote Originally Posted by veecee View Post
    Watched the movie today. For the die hard Avengers/Marvel fans this is going to be a feast, for others the later part of first half will bit dragging coz of lack of action scenes. But once the story reaches into Wakanda there is plenty of action, watch out for the return of Thor!!!

Character intros was quite simple for everyone but Caption?s intro was the best. The Movie is more of an antihero movie or a Thanos movie.
    The Avengers are hopeless, weak and alone at most parts and the ending reminds of Bahubali 1 where everyone one was thinking about WKKB, but here it will be plenty of questions.. How.. Why.. what.. how come... why not... what next...?
    Yes, you all.., sorry, we all going to wait for the sequel.

Every character got there own space, but i missed hulk even though Bruce was there, yes you heard it right.
    Un till yesterday i told everyone that even though you haven?t watched other Marvel movies it will okay to watch Infinity war,but i change it now, try to watch out Guardians of galaxy(both), CA civil war and Thor Ragnarok before you watch this one to get a better grasp on events and characters.

NB: i have never seen this before- the whole theatre waiting to watch the post credit scene, that too nearly 10mins... But it was worth waiting for.. ?Mothe* ******?
    Rating 4/5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the review veecee